Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Right??
    Hi Enso, I believe we had a fun encounter this morning
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Hi Enso, I believe we had a fun encounter this morning
    Indeed, you did show that you have superior gear to me. I am squishy and you can kill me with bloody spirit and panic cry if I get suppressed and you have four seconds of free extra 21% crit rate. Congratulations, would you like a cookie? ^^

Too bad, despite your best attempts, you can't kill me in war unless you are in aura/BM and happen to catch me with my BM's on cool and I'm lazy enough to try and out combo you. Which still leaves you a hit or so away from death and that's just luck of crits, not any kind of extraordinary ability.

No worries though, I find it quite cute and enjoy watching you run, you are good at it after all. ^^

o.o....LOL that sounds like a butthurt response. Wow I didnt know, you're one of them. If I were you, I would just say "I still need improvement mia". That would be the professional way to respond. ^_~
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    truth is everyone in this thread is butthurt. look at mammamia. she posted it cause she cant compete in game so she butthurt and post on the forum. and me, i'm butthurt like mia. that five is butthurt. that cassirene is butthurt cause they talking about her mia. YOU ALL ARE BUTTHURT. stop denying it and get over it. ROFL. damn i sound sane. lol

Banned
    I'll just leave this here

Shadow Titanium
    lolz. post the full videos, so we can see what really happened here

story is, that the fight lasted literally 20 minutes(not exaggerating), because "wrecka" ran from me until she was fully healed, and her panic cry was ready.
    i started to not give a anymore, so to be honest.. i gave up.
    you cant win an argument with an idiot lol, and i wouldve literally chased you all day. *AintNoBodyGotTimeF'Dat

if you wanna actually pvp, where you cant run around for 20 minutes to heal and wait for your pc to not be on CD, then cool.
    until then, i'm gonna leave this alone lmfao. i feel like i'm arguing with a mentally challenged sociopathic senior suffering from down-syndrome and PTSD, and i embarrassingly stooped down to your level "wrecka"
    shame on me.

anyways, if you ever beat me in a pvp, where you cant run around for 20 minutes healing... then i'll willingly submit my character and all of my gears to you.
    this is my word, and you're free to take me up on it at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Next story, this is chapter 2....I think -.- oh whatever
    Ok so,

He got ganged today in channel 20 BI, like the same scenario that made him QQ so much back on our nationwar days, goes after u and doesnt mind the other enemies around. So he brags about this video of him kiling me and im like "awww hell naw!" so I go to DS to 1 on 1 the bch where he calls me out, I fight finally, then he dies with all his party buffs gone. he tries a score second time then he dies again (it was mch easier to kill him without the party buffs)... Goes to impress on his party "Oh dont buff me, I dont need buffs" on his third attempt, then gets killed after using Bloody...How? I debuff (the b.itch got suppressed lmao) activate bloody > bam impactstab 1k'ish > bam charge 1k'ish > bam WW down. I was like "you dont effin take a video of wrecking ME, I take the video of wrecking YOU m***fker"

btch got wrecked 3 times on fraps. Ew!

I warned him on my previous post, you guys saw it. "proceed with caution" >.< Maybe he did or maybe not whatever but this had to go over the same scenario. GOT WRECKED!
    (ps. i'm not even gonna waste my time reading this lmfao)

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Indeed, you did show that you have superior gear to me. I am squishy and you can kill me with bloody spirit and panic cry if I get suppressed and you have four seconds of free extra 21% crit rate. Congratulations, would you like a cookie? ^^

Too bad, despite your best attempts, you can't kill me in war unless you are in aura/BM and happen to catch me with my BM's on cool and I'm lazy enough to try and out combo you. Which still leaves you a hit or so away from death and that's just luck of crits, not any kind of extraordinary ability.

No worries though, I find it quite cute and enjoy watching you run, you are good at it after all. ^^
    Really? i can kill u even u r in bm3/aura :3
    Next time dont run away from me plz :3
    p.s: Im watching you run and its so funny lol :3

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy238 View Post
    Really? i can kill u even u r in bm3/aura :3
    Next time dont run away from me plz :3
    p.s: Im watching you run and its so funny lol :3
    -yawn- Are you one of the wa's on t4 proc that gave my fb nearly 2k wa kills?
    Maybe you should learn to run like enso so I dnt get so much easy kills from you ^_^

p.s ofc you can kill an undergeared fa' even when they bm3 aura which decently person in t4 cant do that?
    If you QQ about him running your obviously a bad wa buthurt about not being able to kill an undergeared fa cause they know how to escape from a fight LOL!!
    ( even if you aren't a wa learn to run cause you t4 procs making it so easy for me to get slayer of slayers)

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    -yawn- Are you one of the wa's on t4 proc that gave my fb nearly 2k wa kills?
    Maybe you should learn to run like enso so I dnt get so much easy kills from you ^_^

p.s ofc you can kill an undergeared fa' even when they bm3 aura which decently person in t4 cant do that?
    If you QQ about him running your obviously a bad wa buthurt about not being able to kill an undergeared fa cause they know how to escape from a fight LOL!!
    ( even if you aren't a wa learn to run cause you t4 procs making it so easy for me to get slayer of slayers)
    Eh no,im a FA,and use osmium/sig only,not fc like him lol

Shadow Titanium
    and sicarus wear tera and sig

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast