Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I troll to troll trolls trolling those who are trolling trolls or have been trolled by trolls.
    ^^ butthurt excuse. people only troll trolls when they butthurt because the troll butthurt them. poor val

I just troll. umm I don't need an excuse like you. But hey its nice to know you are trolling. maybe if you say trolls enough you actually be trolling!! val troll val troll val troll val troll! ROFL yes! keep telling us you are trolling we will soon believe it! Troll Troll Troll Val is Trolling!
    Last edited by awakening; 07-23-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    I troll by quoting TOS and botting.
    ^we know. oh i think i might have killed your botter in PF the other day. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    ^^ butthurt excuse. people only troll trolls when they butthurt because the troll butthurt them. poor val
    I just troll. umm I don't need an excuse like you. But hey its nice to know you are trolling. maybe if you say trolls enough you actually be trolling!! val troll val troll val troll val troll! ROFL yes! keep telling us you are trolling we will soon believe it! Troll Troll Troll Val is Trolling!
    Why is the first word you always spout out butthurt? Are you in love with everyone's butt? That's how it looks like. Also, double posting And altering the original quote....shame on you. Also you didn't catch the joke in the post.
    I'm 176. What need of I have in PF? I don't bot either. You seem to take a few time occurrence from 7 months ago and assume the repetition a of it is still ongoing. Error on your part. It's a good thing we don't have people like you in the military. We'd be screwed worse than we already are.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 07-24-2013 at 09:44 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Why is the first word you always spout out butthurt? Are you in love with everyone's butt? That's how it looks like. Also, double posting And altering the original quote....shame on you. Also you didn't catch the joke in the post.
    I'm 176. What need of I have in PF? I don't bot either. You seem to take a few time occurrence from 7 months ago and assume the repetition a of it is still ongoing. Error on your part. It's a good thing we don't have people like you in the military. We'd be screwed worse than we already are.
    butthurt response ^ i might be in love with everyone's butt o.O or i might be in love with my own butt or i might be in love with eyebrows, mouth, hands, fingers, tongue even feet lol i like to double post. i like to alter stuff. i'm so scare i did something bad and made Val butthurt! shame on me! Didnt catch the joke? ignore the joke? don't care about the joke? Are you hurt because i didn't laugh at your joke? i'm sorry a bad joke is a bad joke. Its like having to explain that you're trolling. its just not funny than. ummm Error on your part for botting and i don't know you tell me why you were in PF botting o.O Yeah we screw the way we are because we have butthurt people like you in the miltary. so sad. MAYBE IF YOU STOP BOTTING AND ACTUALLY PROTECT THE COUNTRY WE WON'T BE SCREW LIKE THIS!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Almost there. I just need a few more screenies

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first off; not a single one of these was 1on1 ...hence, the aggressive cropping.
    Second, 4 or 5 of these probably arent even me
    how about the FULL screenshots? lmao gg.

i dont even need to say anything, you just constantly make yourself look like an idiot.
    notice that cass wont even stand up for you anymore? lolz
    Last edited by vXLi; 07-24-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    anyways...

Why do you keep posting the same videos over and over? Lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    Why do you keep posting the same videos over and over? Lol
    whats the purpose of this thread?
    smh @ idiots

Smh @ attention wh0res

Im not defending Mia or anything im just asking you why do you keep posting the same videos over and over.
    Im pretty sure people who reads this thread already saw the video at first..

Im out before i get called "Mia's 2nd account"
    PEACE!

Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast