Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

I found this thread by chance last night, and for some silly reason I read all of its 51 pages. Couldn't believe I did so. I found most of the posts under this thread sort of amusing and the whole thing is just like a ... really bad comic or similar. Anyway I am curious how the matter was settled. Could anyone please post an update (not a re-post of ss or videos already outdated)?
    PG

well I guess thanks for having the patience for reading this thread. I think he quit and sold his WA shortly afer I sold mine for a FA. I guess selling Wrecka was a stupid idea because theres really no one to compete with in t5 without having to spend money to gear up the FA and get those kinds of gears that are suitable for the tier. Or obtain good stuff without farming long hours and wasting hours of your life without finding anything good at the end of the day. Or without the upgrade system ruining your day by failing most of the time.

I just happen to check this section of the boards and thanks to you this thread was brought up again to remind me those times when I had a WA that got into a lot of mess lol. He probably hates me if he was to be real because of the I put him into.

Anyway I'll try my best to make sense of how this thread emerged. if you dont mind. I only have stories to share because I am from the past, so I have no update from the point where I left the WA life.

Believe it or not, my WA Wrecka and FiveForty1 were once great allies, we both started fairly geared and equal, with the exception of swords. I was the Daikatana build and he was the Greatsword build. We did a lot for our nation in war. Push or Distract, we both did effectively with our party. We were both proud procyon soldiers. Like one of the memorable tag team moment we did was when we had distracted the caps by tanking crowds outside their base and have them chase us for the entire war. He will chase the guys who chase me when I'm about to die and I did the same when its his turn and we did not die because we were just good at escaping and saving each other that the caps forgot to take a base because most of them wanted us killed. The wl was bad on our side, and I guess he got tired and switched nations. Eventually with us having to face each other, tension started to grow. not just between me and him but to some other people from our regular party as well. I guess they hated him for leaving, war can be srz bsness to some people here u know.

Then one day out from a conversation I told him I am faster than him because I pretty much knew how to get all possible movements in combo mode. I was just so enthusiastic and happy how to do it on my WA, they really look nice and beastly when they're fast that I thought that having to be able to do it and apply it made me special compared to other warriors in t4, I forgot that we both were good at being quick but just different on how we do it. He says I am not fast enough for him and we pk'd to test. very close fight and intense I almost had him by an inch of his hp but he was just as good at escaping as I am by using fk with its op range on a monster. Yeah I lost first fight, the GS can be really dangerous on taking a chunk out of your hp if it crits. So we went on fighting, second encounter I won, Then followed by a lot of encounters we went back and forth killing each other in war and ch20. We had crowds watching so I guess it was a good rivalry.

As it went on he got stronger, I stopped working on my gears, I got too full of myself from our previous pk where I won 3 times straight and called him pathetic in front of his guildies who were watching. I guess he got so enraged and insulted that he worked on gears and skills and really prepared for it that he made sure to silence me on our next encounter and thats exactly what he did and he even took a video to prove that he did it. I was about to get good equipments too but when the shout that a FA was for sale and has a good weapon and rings with it. I took the offer and derailed on the plan of saving up for those WA gears to get back on track with the FiveForty1 vs Wrecka rivalry. And thats how this thread died
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    this was fun.

I call for round two. But will have to start from scratch again -.-

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I call for round two. But will have to start from scratch again -.-

challenge accepted.
    ps props for that legendary gif.

is this nig.ga ass fa.ggot still pretending to be a girl LOL
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Did you grow that asian weiner to think that you can troll me? I dont think you can put on a good insult for attention but do give it a try.

someone sounds so butthurt because I'm telling the truth? okay.
    here's how many fu.cks I give at your sh1tty attempt at an insult:

oh wait there isn't any. try harder, maybe I'll actually care about something for once.

also pls don't rap.e me, we all know you're some h0mosexual filipino creep.
    Last edited by doomer123; 12-19-2014 at 10:16 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Don't deny you care about anything. Lol u live in this forum 24/7 your life must be really miserable. And that Asian pen.is trust me no one will be interested not even fa.ggot a.ss nigg.as. Uuuh creep? Those 6 years I played, all I did was cause trouble because I kicked as.s in this game. That's not creepy but scary. What's creepy though are the flirt convos people tried to me., people your kind. Nice try though, I can be anything. In the end who's the fool? You know it

Mia wassup you fine thang when you gonna stop being a square and show me dem curves guuuuurrrl. Thats how you do it it jusayin, go dry off ladies. Also if you gonna start hating on each other make a new thread this is the 5forty experience.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast