Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Mia wassup you fine thang when you gonna stop being a square and show me dem curves guuuuurrrl. Thats how you do it it jusayin, go dry off ladies. Also if you gonna start hating on each other make a new thread this is the 5forty experience.
    0_0;;;;;

Well the fu.ck face Asian with the lame cu.nt GIF sig did not respond. I did consider to start a new topic last night about this china town chink but let me see what he's gotta say before I expose his midget pea sized shrunk Asian pe.nis

And them curves, you know how it works...give me them epic gears and I'll show you the curves and an e-date.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 12-20-2014 at 11:28 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Make a topic of wut u can do now not wut u did 4 years ago.
    Living life, peace out!

Didn't I cyber bully 4 years ago? When I harassed KaliaLovesBilly? that was by far the best forum war I've been through. These days people just dont know how to fight back. I mean I've been attacking people here and no one does anything to stop me. Or try?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Don't deny you care about anything. Lol u live in this forum 24/7 your life must be really miserable. And that Asian pen.is trust me no one will be interested not even fa.ggot a.ss nigg.as. Uuuh creep? Those 6 years I played, all I did was cause trouble because I kicked as.s in this game. That's not creepy but scary. What's creepy though are the flirt convos people tried to me., people your kind. Nice try though, I can be anything. In the end who's the fool? You know it
    Oh god, I have a feeling I'm going to be replying to a brick wall. You believe what you want I could easily roll your scrub ass with 1 hand with my mouse set at 200 dpi.

The FUNNIEST thing is acting like you know me. 10/10.

Also did I hit a nerve, replying to my other troll posts. Gosh, sounds like you're the one living on these forums. Although I am not surprised. Your posts are pretty much tl;dr with the same insult over and over again. At least I can tell the truth

This is pretty much checkmate.

Yea probably going to be a brick wall response that probably isn't worth reading. Don't expect me to reply to your other immature posts. Wasting your parents money to stay at your apartment for being a neet is too stronk. 10/10

Simple summary of what I think: you were a garbage FA and always will be and at whatever class you play. Game doesn't need garbage like you.
    Last edited by doomer123; 12-20-2014 at 07:02 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Dont "gosh" me bi.tch it sounds too sissy for a person who wants to use the word fa.ggot and nig.ga.. Lmao and why will you choose the name doomer, you're pretty much a nobody when I was demolishing a whole lot of motherf.uckers back in the days. I'm the one who is the doomer here....I have been top dawg Long before your pea sized Asian pen.is got an erection. Do me a favor, just admit to yourself that in this game ... Compared to me you are nothing. I know that's the truth.

And please... You saying you're not going to reply is because you know who I am in this forum boards. If you've been watching over the years you know that in the end I always make sure I have the last word. So if you're backing out then you're just a pathetic troll who has failed like the rest.

Lol and f.uck yeah I know you. F.ucking Asian who needs to go delete that pathetic sig. It's all cutesy and lame, geez at least mines got attitude.

o.o miavii raging lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Dont "gosh" me bi.tch it sounds too sissy for I who wants pea sized Asian pen.is got an erection.
    Poor mia still trying to grow a pe.nis after all these years.
    Last edited by awakening; 12-21-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Banned
    Mia be mi idoll. pls teach me how to insult for attention

Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast