Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

Lol scruuuubbb 10mwasters. Preying on t4 and weaker lol Trying to prove they are strong..... by killing nubs.....in a nub..tier...its a guild full of true retards/military dropouts formed in the Nub channels of 2 and 6. Man they are just so full of skill, it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Lol scruuuubbb 10mwasters. Preying on t4 and weaker lol Trying to prove they are strong..... by killing nubs.....in a nub..tier...its a guild full of true retards/military dropouts formed in the Nub channels of 2 and 6. Man they are just so full of skill, it's amazing.
    SO considering there's like only 2 ppl from 10m in t4 what is your point, ignorance is a bliss is it not?

ALSO, I've seen like 8 sei members gang up on seyrisa to kill him, good job wasting resources and letting us win war by doing that A+++. (which 1 of included you just saying).

also why are you a sub par 400 scorer attacking 10mwasted this is a joke right?
    Last edited by doomer123; 12-23-2014 at 03:06 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    oh look, another forum dipstick that derails threads cause of their incompetence in reading comprehension. this thread wasn't even about guilds? unless you're giving my home qurl miavii the attention she deserves, don't even post at all.

quite funny though:
    >a nobody joins sei
    >thinks he's a somebody
    please get over yourself. this is why some people who get invited into sei never join, cause sh.it talkers like you give the guild a bad reputation. also, you seem to talk a lot about skills but the way I see it, you're the one lacking it. Also to anyone from original sei that's reading this, please put some of your newer members on a leash, seriously.

Shadow Titanium
    People like you make me think badly of Sei considering I actually have respect for some of their members. Such hypocrisy.
    Is This the level of desperation you guys have got to that allowed players like this in.

Oh no its so Chaotic.

In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Oh no its so Chaotic.
    On a scale of 1 to throbbing how rock hard does it make you

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Sei will not give a f.uck about the butthurt posts just to give you guys a heads up. But being so dramatic over a person's not so insulting post gives validation about how but.thurt most members of 10m. The f.uckfaced asian who's got shrunken pen.is should watch what he says though about the 8vs1 thing. If they want to chew you up, they will do it, the sad part is I might not be able to watch it
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Sei will not give a f.uck about the butthurt posts just to give you guys a heads up. But being so dramatic over a person's not so insulting post gives validation about how but.thurt most members of 10m. The f.uckfaced asian who's got shrunken pen.is should watch what he says though about the 8vs1 thing. If they want to chew you up, they will do it, the sad part is I might not be able to watch it
    you're just ignorant and unnecessary so...
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast