Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: FiveForty1 INSUFFICIENT WA'ness!

*goes to chan 20*
    *no one is there*
    *datfeels*

@Nex

dont -.- let us just have some fun because this forum has been lame for the past few weeks. xD

Ok back to topic...

Lol this FiveForty1, I'll tell everyone the story.

Ok so I come to t4 and meet him, Horsemen and Dezired and QueenofHearts and so many other notable t4 proc players who worked together and win nw. For a while we were leading our nation to victory because of these people. We screw up at times but most of the time we win.

Then FiveForty1 moved to capella and so he had to go against us. Then I think he took things personally after being harassed by Dez over and over in war, like you know dez is a wiz and I think he kept chasing him to death until he grew that grudge towards proc, particularly the people who he thought was teaming up on him - us. I could sense the grudge because he would act stupid and chase us in war even despite the situation that he's outnumbered as you can see in my screenshot, this stupid Warrior tries to tank the hoard of procyons LOL and when we kill him he gets mad even more LMAO! jesus -.-

Hey FiveForty believe it or not, my previous main, which was a FA could do it. Get on its lvl -.- LOL

Ok back to the story. So I think he decided to permanently stay cap because he hated us. Then the merge happened. I would admit that capella had strong people because we were all wiped out fast on that first war I also could'nt war because my laptop couldnt handle the lag when crowds appear after that merge and I dont understand why I CAN do fancy stuff like blink/fade on combo but not war, sad. So slowly the team that used to win our nation broke up, they tried to repair it, but LIFE happens and everyone have their own business to deal with out there so we split. I didnt war as much as I did before after that.

Everytime I go to channel 20, this stupid WA will play with me if he see's me but, like the five names that I listed on my earlier post, he's one to trash talk you if things dont go the way he wants it. Like when you get to flee from his stupid tactic, he calls you names, and trash talks you in warp channel for running.

These kinds of actions give me and idea of what type of players I am dealing with and they fall in the "butthurt" category. When you push their buttons, its a good thing. xD

So I dont know, I've always had a bad reputation for being a trouble maker, but my actions have deeper reasons. I just dont attack anyone in forum for doing nothing. I have my ways -.- besides my name is really big, why not make use of it to show them guys who the bawss is right?
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-20-2013 at 08:13 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    So basically you are butthurt that he went capella. this is when someone should say "nice story bro". lol

and Cala I have experienced being a part of an established guild believe it or not. I would'nt be jealous of a guild
    Everything breaks eventually. Over the years that I have been playing this game, Ive seen how guilds form and break. I am content with what friends I have.

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    So basically you are butthurt that he went capella. this is when someone should say "nice story bro". lol
    I'm actually glad and happy for him, he tried to compete with me and another WA dude when we were proc, he couldnt. xD

Insufficient WA'ness

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I am content with what friends I have.
    since i am your 2nd account mamamia. why you have to be jealous QQ you don't have friends

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I'm actually glad and happy for him, he tried to compete with me and another WA dude when we were proc, he couldnt. xD

Insufficient WA'ness
    than why you so butthurt and obsess

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpyreanLord View Post
    *goes to chan 20*
    *no one is there*
    *datfeels*
    me and mamamia ran out of holy water sorry

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    *Sigh* This thread ended 3-4 pages earlier your feeding the troll ...stop it! this is why mia says she always win cause you all keep feeding into her game of trying to make you all angry best way to deal with these kinds of thing is to ignore and get on with your life ^_^
    but its fun being mamma mia 2nd account. i get to be stupid like her.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by greyice View Post
    LOL.. Mia is soooo funny.. keep posting a screen shot of 5 vs 1 fight or more..
    i know right. she should post one of me bagging her even more funny.

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast