Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ss of mamamia epicness

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Yup he mad
    i know right!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Fiveforty1 butthurt! really no double forum accnts, no fair! Im lazy to create one xD
    lol wtf are you talking about
    "awakening" isnt me, but if it makes you feel better to say it is... then by all means, go ahead.
    Last edited by vXLi; 06-20-2013 at 01:04 PM.

I love watching ppl get butthurt over the stupidest of things. Some people, you can get them all mad by saying their hair in-game looks stupid (whether you're serious or not) and they'll get all worked up about it. For most of us, it's entertainment. My fave thing to do is make ppl get all worked up and then make them think I'm actually losing an argument that in reality I don't care 2 cents about. It's fun trolling like that. Since I love to talk, it's like having a conversation for the sake of talking, but they don't know that. The other thing I love doing is ruining jokes or taking things way to analytically. That's how I see this thread.

On a side note, this screenshot is actually on the edge of breaking forum rules of being excessively vulgar. It has nothing to do with cabal either.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I love watching ppl get butthurt over the stupidest of things. Some people, you can get them all mad by saying their hair in-game looks stupid (whether you're serious or not) and they'll get all worked up about it. For most of us, it's entertainment. My fave thing to do is make ppl get all worked up and then make them think I'm actually losing an argument that in reality I don't care 2 cents about. It's fun trolling like that. Since I love to talk, it's like having a conversation for the sake of talking, but they don't know that. The other thing I love doing is ruining jokes or taking things way to analytically. That's how I see this thread.

On a side note, this screenshot is actually on the edge of breaking forum rules of being excessively vulgar. It has nothing to do with cabal either.
    i know right! you should tell your friend mamamia that. i only copy her. i love how people think i actually care about the rules ROFL don't you know i am mammamia 2nd account. oh but wait i not the one who got ban cause i break rules ding ding ding i did exactly wat miss mamamia did only better. do we want to debate that?

I'm not sure what you're saying there. Maybe if you typed complete sentences your trolling would be more effective. It's one thing to troll, it's another if they can't understand what you're even saying. If they can't understand, they can't get mad/flamed. Also not following rules is a good way to get yourself banned from forums or game. I can tell you about that personally, as can dozens other ppl.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I'm not sure what you're saying there. Maybe if you typed complete sentences your trolling would be more effective. It's one thing to troll, it's another if they can't understand what you're even saying. If they can't understand, they can't get mad/flamed. Also not following rules is a good way to get yourself banned from forums or game. I can tell you about that personally, as can dozens other ppl.
    and that is where you are an idiot. You can analyze what im doing but you still fall for it. I don't type in complete sentence on purpose and i don't care if they get mad or flame just the fact that you are replying is good enough and we all know you got ban. where does i dont care if my account gets ban don't you understand? the whole point is that i baited regardless of if you understand or not or if i make sense or not or if this thread has anything to do with cabal or not. should i play viet? or should i play dumbass valdoroth? or should i play mammamia's 2nd account? point being is if mammamia replies i win if she doesn't reply than we all know she too embarrass and i still win. i can go on forever if you want to. no issues here.

Shadow Titanium
    here's the thing valdoroth. you and mammamia are exactly why this game is so dead. People like you who cheat the system and don't do anything to help the economy except post and brag about stupid things. you, me and her we all the same. you don't like what i'm doing well i'm doing exactly what she and you are doing, only i'm probably harsher and better at it. A BOTTER DEFENDING A CHEATER. EPIC

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    here's the thing valdoroth. you and mammamia are exactly why this game is so dead. People like you who cheat the system and don't do anything to help the economy except post and brag about stupid things. you, me and her we all the same. you don't like what i'm doing well i'm doing exactly what she and you are doing, only i'm probably harsher and better at it. A BOTTER DEFENDING A CHEATER. EPIC
    Mind showing me proof if mia not being legit ?
    Oh that's right you dont have any and are making false accusations yup you still mad you get rolled
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Mind showing me proof if mia not being legit ?
    Oh that's right you dont have any and are making false accusations yup you still mad you get rolled
    yes! another one. got roll at what? i too scare of mammamia. i only wear titinium. why i need proof? i can even say you hack and i don't need proof. its not like im sending ticket to gm. i'm just making accusation. i am shaking now so scare i got no proof. I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Mind showing me proof of mia not being legit ?
    She was in seireitei during the alz dupe with her bf hanny....nuff said

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast