Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 5/23 ~ 5/26

Banned
    spam bots in war channel is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-Kun View Post
    GM are freaking banhammer happy right now. They banned my friend wrongfully, all she done in the last 2 month was war and went afk lvl grinding her pet on a death giant captain. Is that consider a 3rd party program usage, by going AFK auto attacking a monster with magic arrows to lvl her pet?
    Isn't it against tos to hog a monster to yourself? In any case, if she was afk, whose to stop someone else from killing that monster...but yeah not fun when GMs are banhappy. =(

you guys have to remember you can't just go "afk" and not expect the authentication code to not pop up, after like an hour or so it will and you have to be there otherwise you will be flagged
    Mercury

So umm, quick question, if I'm AFK skilling my pet in LS on an iron golem, will I be banned?

YEAH YOU WILL. they told my friend that power lvling ( that's what they want to call it) is "impossible" so if they see you expect to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyn0 View Post
    So umm, quick question, if I'm AFK skilling my pet in LS on an iron golem, will I be banned?
    HELL YA you will. As a matter of fact my buddy got ban for skilling on a fking training dummy. He told me he didn't enter the authentication code alot and a few day later he got ban. By the way just to let you know my boy friend got ban skilling afk on a iron golem t.t it feel like cabal just hateing.
    Hand off the panda

I think i got banned for farming. before getting banned, i think i farmed a lot but there were no authentication... maybe thats why
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Well either way Estsoft's gm are doing a crap job on their part. Banning my friend because they can tell a firewall from a hack program. I actually thought estsoft gm were going to be smart about handling the game's botters and all that. Boy was i wrong, they say power lvling(afk grinding/skilling on a mob) your pet is "Impossible". That goes to show how much they know, cuz my friend got her pet to lvl 9 with the help of a pet exp rune and blessing bead pretty fast by afk grinding on a mob b4 they wrongfully banned her. Honestly the security check is useless, cuz realy legit players do go afk so they tend to miss it, as for bots, they can type it in, even tho they only get it right 40% of times from what i was told. Maybe they should make an alt account like ogp's gm did , and learn wat a real botter is.

EST has no idea what they are doing. The GM has no idea what we go though everyday grinding and skilling every single day. They need to play the game day in and day out to understand what we go though everyday. Than they might understand what a 3rd party program really is. As if right now all i see is GM is all talk and no proof. Security check is really useless botter can auto answer it 40 or so percent of the time. If you GM useing the security check as a way to ban us now, let me tell you something you going to ban all the wrong people while letting the bot run free. You are slowly lossing player by wrongly banning us I can say you about to loss many more if you don't rethink everything. You so call GM need to understand all the hard work we put everyday. As far as i see you GM you are the real hack of this game you are the one who auto have alvl 170 cahr and lvl 10 pet all the epic gear. If you so call GM understand what we go though proof me wrong.
    Hand off the panda

Could a GM comment on this please?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast