Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 5/23 ~ 5/26

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyn0 View Post
    Could a GM comment on this please?
    how can they? they don't have a good enough reason or solid proof for banning, auto attacking is part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Phengyang View Post
    how can they? they don't have a good enough reason or solid proof for banning, auto attacking is part of the game.
    +1
    They know their wrong, they just don't want to admit it. Probably why they told my friend not to send in another ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-Kun View Post
    Well either way Estsoft's gm are doing a crap job on their part. Banning my friend because they can tell a firewall from a hack program. I actually thought estsoft gm were going to be smart about handling the game's botters and all that. Boy was i wrong, they say power lvling(afk grinding/skilling on a mob) your pet is "Impossible". That goes to show how much they know, cuz my friend got her pet to lvl 9 with the help of a pet exp rune and blessing bead pretty fast by afk grinding on a mob b4 they wrongfully banned her. Honestly the security check is useless, cuz realy legit players do go afk so they tend to miss it, as for bots, they can type it in, even tho they only get it right 40% of times from what i was told. Maybe they should make an alt account like ogp's gm did , and learn wat a real botter is.
    Dear,
    If you think your friend got banned wrongfully, please tell her to send a ticket via Help Desk so we can procede an investigation on that case.
    We do not ban our valuable users for no reason.
    Thank you.

I love this sig.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] DaisY View Post
    Dear,
    If you think your friend got banned wrongfully, please tell her to send a ticket via Help Desk so we can procede an investigation on that case.
    Thank you.
    kakakakkakakak

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyn0 View Post
    So umm, quick question, if I'm AFK skilling my pet in LS on an iron golem, will I be banned?
    ur a fa g seriously how long u were 150 and u still asking about afking ls to lvl a pet? godamn that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ aint 10 by now? quit ur day job nig >.>
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Titanium
    Philly and surrounding areas but can usualy be found at the range
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    you guys have to remember you can't just go "afk" and not expect the authentication code to not pop up, after like an hour or so it will and you have to be there otherwise you will be flagged
    Then when ppl go AFK for the night on a dummy they have a chance of being flagged and banned because they are not there for the authentication code.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] DaisY View Post
    Dear,
    Thank you.
    HAHA what bs. you guys told my friend not to send in another ticket regarding the issue, so wth is ur problem. You cant tell a firewall from a hack program, you think its impossible to power lvl a pet to lvl 10, through grinding all day. AND YES YOU DID BANNED A VALUABLE USER FOR NO REASON. My friend been playing the game since open beta, and work hard for everything she has. You guys banned her wasting all her effort and time. She tried to ask you guys to look into the issue of banning her more thoroughly, yet you guys provide no proof, and respond "Do not send another ticket regarding this issue."

Banned
    HAHA what bs. you guys told my friend not to send in another ticket regarding the issue, so wth is ur problem. You cant tell a firewall from a hack program, you think its impossible to power lvl a pet to lvl 10, through grinding all day. AND YES YOU DID BANNED A VALUABLE USER FOR NO REASON. My friend been playing the game since open beta, and work hard for everything she has. You guys banned her wasting all her effort and time. She tried to ask you guys to look into the issue of banning her more thoroughly, yet you guys provide no proof, and respond "Do not send another ticket regarding this issue."
    Watch yourself bro

If they're so bent on not responding then your friend was hacking.
    Prove me wrong.

you think its impossible to power lvl a pet to lvl 10, through grinding all day
    That's just regular pet grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Watch yourself bro

If they're so bent on not responding then your friend was hacking.
    Prove me wrong.

That's just regular pet grinding.
    my friend bought pet exp bb 1 month and got pet exp rune max, if she really was a hacker, wouldn't she just go and make the pet lvl 10 instantly, instead of spending months grinding her pet on a death giant captain, which almost all of our guildies can testify for, even some cap/procs whom have seem her there, and talked to her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123