Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 5/23 ~ 5/26

[GM] CoCoBall

[NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 5/23 ~ 5/26

Hello CABAL Players,
    This is CABAL Support Team.

Here are blocked user lists for using 3rd party program from 23rd to 26th of May. As you know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
    Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through Alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

5/23
    -None

5/24
    species***, carrie***, blakee***, bbly***, staceye***, osb***, junecuri***, kenn***, ebas***, ira***, bart***

5/25
    duizhang***, danger***, martinne***, quint***, gerald***, orne***, ingl***, hyp***, arl***, char***, inf***, bla***, hgf***, str***, phoeber***, phans***, darren***, edwinakik***, nfo***, ger***, ter***, TiffanyJ***, hypoth***, prude***, csch***, proc***, dwight***, leopoldl***, bonnieda***, sebasti***, confor***, ugusnto***, tragedyo***, jacobf***, catacl***, corneli***, gust***, monta***, melissama***, boyceo***, griffithh***, griffithhu***, nellysta***, departm***, cyb***, beauch***, cholaca***, calamher***, hermanse***, searcb***, betse***, emarm***, mandby***, byrond***, dolp***, banc***, ncro***, nton***, ton***, redav***, simond***, dencban***, bankrut***, geraldl***, cornel***

5/26
    -None

We will keep patrolling continuously to pull away botters from game, and to provide you a better game circumstance.

Thank you.
    CABAL Support Team

Banned
    Can you guys stop banning the Spammers in bi? I really do hate having to ban 5 new spammers every time I log on.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarius View Post
    Can you guys stop banning the Spammers in bi? I really do hate having to ban 5 new spammers every time I log on.
    So instead you'd rather have 50 spam bots in town?

Block the spam bots and leave the zomb-bots alone. we want our abundant and cheap crafting materials back. Zomb-bots do the grinding that actual players dont want to do. Better yet fix the effects of luck gear and make it actually work and we might do the grinding ourselfs or just give us a crafting materials merchant for levels 1-3. Not only would it regulate/stimulate the market but it would also motivate people to actually craft again.

K...Thanks...Bye

all they do is banned but they have no time to check other stuff u know u GM r stupid right

GM are freaking banhammer happy right now. They banned my friend wrongfully, all she done in the last 2 month was war and went afk lvl grinding her pet on a death giant captain. Is that consider a 3rd party program usage, by going AFK auto attacking a monster with magic arrows to lvl her pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-Kun View Post
    GM are freaking banhammer happy right now. They banned my friend wrongfully, all she done in the last 2 month was war and went afk lvl grinding her pet on a death giant captain. Is that consider a 3rd party program usage, by going AFK auto attacking a monster with magic arrows to lvl her pet?
    GM are banhammer anyone who they think are a bot without any proof what so ever. If they baning people for skilling on mob afk they might as well ban everyone who skill on a dummy than, they both don't enter the security code in time and they are zombie like. I dont even think our GM know what a 3rd party if they should show us that we are botting. Yes, i know that going to be alot of work and I don't give a shi.t they got our e-mail if we ask them to so they can sent it to us showing us the proof of them botting or hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Vermillion View Post
    GM are banhammer anyone who they think are a bot without any proof what so ever. If they baning people for skilling on mob afk they might as well ban everyone who skill on a dummy than, they both don't enter the security code in time and they are zombie like. I dont even think our GM know what a 3rd party if they should show us that we are botting. Yes, i know that going to be alot of work and I don't give a shi.t they got our e-mail if we ask them to so they can sent it to us showing us the proof of them botting or hacking.
    whats the point of the security code? Don't bots still manage to bypass all that?
    I agree with ether ban the spam bot, they're the one trying to sell alz to people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    So instead you'd rather have 50 spam bots in town?
    Have you ever seen 50 spammers in town at once? I had no problem with the spammers before EST took over, I just blocked them once and didn't have to block a new spammer for another week.

GMs must fix or re-work/re-check on the security code.

btw, a suggestion made by Starla:

Make the /t Chat for lvl 10+

Bots in town are "exploiting" the /t chat function to advertise their website...
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast