Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer in Gold event

Summer in Gold event

Really? This is the event you guys can come up with. All you guys are doing is regurgitating the same old event.. Seeing that craftsman forci gear is under a bil to buy, I don't see much of what is left of the cabal population getting much use from this event. I've never been one to complain in the four years playing this game. But you guys are lost, and throwing this old event at us is an insult.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Titanium

lol

Instead of same old sig with 7% amp they sud make it 14amp mayb it a bit more exciting.. pos game n pos GMs ideas...

I agree with you that it's ridiculous to repeat the same event over and over again. Honestly, buying a premade +15 sig suit would be a lot cheaper and as you said, buy craftsman Forcium.

EDIT: 14% amp would make the game more broken than it already is

Titanium
    Btw craftman sig only like 300m n already better than that pos sig event.. guess they didnt think.. rip logic...

Woulda been better off copying the EU event.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Woulda been better off copying the EU event.
    I so agree with u, its like they tryin to lose more players on purpose

Cabal community QQ we want events
    Cabal gives event
    Cabal community QQs over event
    Any event they do people QQ maybe that's why they don't care anymore
    It's not like the gm staff controls the events anyways it's all controlled by est
    If you don't like what they pick QQ to them

You never know there may be something in the works with the new update that's incoming.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Cabal community QQ we want events
    Cabal gives event
    Cabal community QQs over event
    Any event they do people QQ maybe that's why they don't care anymore
    It's not like the gm staff controls the events anyways it's all controlled by est
    If you don't like what they pick QQ to them

You never know there may be something in the works with the new update that's incoming.
    http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...ars-with-CABAL!

Actually, a ton of people can benefit from this event. If enough people want that 7% amp they will want UCH. It looks like the ceiling is 1.6m, but that should still raise the price of uch from 300k. And considering the number cores people will have after the ladder matches, a lot of people might be able to profit off this. Just trying to look at the bright side of a "p2w" event.

Quote Originally Posted by i sell stuff View Post
    Actually, a ton of people can benefit from this event. If enough people want that 7% amp they will want UCH. It looks like the ceiling is 1.6m, but that should still raise the price of uch from 300k. And considering the number cores people will have after the ladder matches, a lot of people might be able to profit off this. Just trying to look at the bright side of a "p2w" event.
    What is "pay2win" really? Whether its usd or alzs your still paying to win if we"re being technical

Tbh, I'm glad there's an event and noo I'm not saying it bc i dont have a 7/40helm.. Yet!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast