Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Summer in Gold event

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    Ps4.

better.
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    its not even overcraft its just a regular sig piece.funny is that buying a craftman piece is better than spending usd and time on this pos event.so yeah ppl.DONT WASTE UR TIME PLZ.
    Valid point.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Selling

Craftsman Forcium Armorgloves (WA.) 8% ASA,3% RCR,2% HP Steal 1.3b
    Craftsman Forcium Armorboots (WA.) 8% ASA,3% RSA,50 HP 1.2b

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    SigMetal is completely overrated....the only people who might even remotely benefit from this are the people in T3 who cap off at Sig gear...and even then only a handful will get to use them. Plus, we all know that only a small handful of people will have the patience (and the alz) to +14 these pieces and then they're going to sell them at 1.5b+ a pop, when you can get a Craftsman Sig or Forci for much cheaper and + it yourself for less to a point where it surpasses the Sigmetal...all in all, this event is a good one, but they should've used a different grade of gear, like the newly released Archridium. Give us all a hand in conquering EoD3 and the upcoming AFT2 with something that surpasses even Forcium. I don't know...maybe even introduce a new mob boss that has a small % chance of dropping some really rare epic equipment pieces to each map and have the drop list scaled to each individual map. Something. ANYTHING other than a recycled sigmetal event.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    A good osmium set should last anyone long enough until they have enough alz to buy forcium,The only advantage to getting sig is for op'ing T2.

And with all the craftsman sig already floating around out there,I doubt anyone is going to participate in this event.

Voucher now is 160m ea o.0, good price to donate for........ cash coin buyers

GG to voucher prices

RedOsmium
    Time to buy some vouchers , I'll wait till price push up to 180m+ xD
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Time to buy some vouchers , I'll wait till price push up to 180m+ xD
    U should "wish" that it would happen =))

Complaining here isn't gonna accomplish anything this game has been progressively getting worse with the same recycled events for 2+ years. At this point i don't care about whose fault it is GM's or "Est developers" that they push the blame on even though every other cabal EU,PH,KR some how gets 10x better events. They will not listen or care about what we say, So maybe what we do will work. Just stop playing, if for the last 2 years you cant justify playing this game its time to stop. We cannot keep rewarding terrible developers and management.

<DivineGuardians>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast