Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Summer in Gold event

welcome to NA where the only thing that matters is SGH sales, not the satisfaction of consumers

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    welcome to F2P games where the only thing that matters is cash shop sales, not the satisfaction of consumers
    fixed

Banned
    Time To Leave Sever and Go Other Cabal Better Event More Rewards And More Exciting GG

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post

better.
    It would have been funnier if it had a 1st generation xbox instead of the third. Juan, get it.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    It would have been funnier if it had a 1st generation xbox instead of the third. Juan, get it.
    *fourth

1st: Xbox
    2nd: Xbox 360
    3rd: Xbox 360 Slim
    4th: Xbox One

My question is why do they always re-design the controllers? People were already used to the old one...

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

this is the same sig event that we had not long ago >.< why do they keep overlooking the sig weapon event, atleast something different. we offer plenty of ideas for events but they just repeat the same old basic junk.

Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    this is the same sig event that we had not long ago >.< why do they keep overlooking the sig weapon event, atleast something different. we offer plenty of ideas for events but they just repeat the same old basic junk.
    I've actually wondered that too. It's always 2 sig events a year. They alternate boot+glove, and suit+helm.

I'm still wondering why they're still the basic old amp style. I'm surprised they're not at least craftsman grade. I agree that they should reflect overcrafted versions (matching Forci grade). Then and only then would they even be worth trying.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

sig event is a waste of time...cause nowadays anyone can get easy 60 rate without helm

I swear cabal players never appreciate anything GM try to do for us, yes Sig craftsman is better than sig event but good luck spending over 1b on getting 7/40 craftsman helm
    For the people saying this game is a waste of time, i believe all games, we just use them to pass time when we have nothing to do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    I swear cabal players never appreciate anything GM try to do for us, yes Sig craftsman is better than sig event but good luck spending over 1b on getting 7/40 craftsman helm
    For the people saying this game is a waste of time, i believe all games, we just use them to pass time when we have nothing to do.
    it is not that we dont appreciate wut GMs do for us when it comes to events,its the fact that other servers get different events and we barely get 1 and when we do its the same event we had a couple of months ago or w/e.
    point is if they are gonna do an event then at least take into consideration wut the community wants/needs. if they would have done it then we would of had the weaps event not the stupid armor.getting forcy is cheaper and better than the retarded armor(besides helm ofc).clearly gms had a chance to give every1 something we could enjoy,instead they just copy-paste the same stuffs from last time.
    everytime i see them saying"we take into consideration all of your concerns and ideas to make this game better" i just lol.i am pretty sure if some1 made a poll and we had to choose between EU Gms and NA GMs,ppl will vote for EU;now ask urself why is that...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast