Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Summer in Gold event

Quote Originally Posted by RafaxSae View Post
    it is not that we dont appreciate wut GMs do for us when it comes to events,its the fact that other servers get different events and we barely get 1 and when we do its the same event we had a couple of months ago or w/e.
    point is if they are gonna do an event then at least take into consideration wut the community wants/needs. if they would have done it then we would of had the weaps event not the stupid armor.getting forcy is cheaper and better than the retarded armor(besides helm ofc).clearly gms had a chance to give every1 something we could enjoy,instead they just copy-paste the same stuffs from last time.
    everytime i see them saying"we take into consideration all of your concerns and ideas to make this game better" i just lol.i am pretty sure if some1 made a poll and we had to choose between EU Gms and NA GMs,ppl will vote for EU;now ask urself why is that...
    Other than the fact people might jut pick eu Gms to spite NA Gms....
    Could happen lol

my take on all this depends on when they'll start putting out some events from the summer event preview thread.

i know cabal ph is riddled with hackers, but when i look at their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CABALPH) and compare it to ours, its starkingly clear why our server is the least populated.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345