Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: tell me his hacking

Banned
    the lack of amp/dmg at 105 and stupid nigs still saying it can be soloed in 2 minutes. dafuuuuuuq

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by deathgate View Post
    lol laila is not geared.....and even if u gonna use a geared bl u wont be able to beat his time unless u do some "magic"
    I can't speak for laila but I know I can fly thru lid around that time with a good bl.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by StereoLove View Post
    the lack of amp/dmg at 105 and stupid nigs still saying it can be soloed in 2 minutes. dafuuuuuuq
    56+ amp / 190+ damage / 1k+ atk is light work for a blader at 105 lol you must not t2 much.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    56+ amp / 190+ damage / 1k+ atk is light work for a blader at 105 lol you must not t2 much.
    56 amp AND 190 dmg? How is that possible...
    Individually it might be possible but even then, it is not considered "light work." And referring to your bike comment, it's still not as fast as dash+fade; take the casting time into account each time. You also mentioned that you beat LID in around 3minutes pre rising-force update, so if you don't play anymore, what makes you so sure that you'd be able to beat it faster?

If you can't provide us proof to your claim (which is mostly false anyways) then I don't see the point of arguing further on an obvious issue. What's next, a legit SoD record in 1 minute just because that's how long it takes to dash fade to blazelord?

Don't judge quickly by my appearance. Do not underestimate my gears. My gears would make me squishy but it makes me powerful. Know your characters ability first, before accusing me hacker.

hacker.... Ur sqishy af

Laila u didnt do that shet legitlly in 2 mins.. its literally impossible for u in ur current state. Stop lying. your caught Hackin. then your caught no way to get around it. you left the trail

I made this character only for mobs not for a characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    That's a FB tho lol, with blader bm2 retarget getting 3:10+ was easy and that was before this new ep, I'd surely be able to get 2:39 or better now lol
    And I could kill almost every boss in 1-3 hits.. In other words no longer than 4 seconds per boss. I killed Ziggy in 5-7 hits.. If that tells you anything about my dmg. The problem is NOT how fast you kill bosses. It's how fast you travel. Even on a +15 rw3 bike it would take 3 minutes to travel the whole thing. Add in the summon bike/ unsummon bike times and all the attacks...

I asked laila if he want's to prove everyone wrong, he needs to provide video proof of him completing LiD in under 3 minutes.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Finishing LID less tahn 3 minutes is not pro.. its noob... You are noob in hacking.. should not finish DG fast and put yourself on top record when your using hack. Just make another t2.. anyway u have hack, its easy...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast