Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: tell me his hacking

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    That's not that hard lol, get better gear son.

P.S Laila I'd suggest you transfer your gear to a different account just in case you get banned lol, I've been banned by false accusations before.
    lol u cant even do that...and his not geared he just hax..

Shadow Titanium
    Don't worry i'll catch DrPepper soon been trying to catch him on my fs for the week but its hard to spot the hacks from the same side >_>

That's not that hard lol, get better gear son.

P.S Laila I'd suggest you transfer your gear to a different account just in case you get banned lol, I've been banned by false accusations before.
    Yes mish its happened to me twice thankfully the gm staff put in the time to re check the work
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

That's not that hard lol, get better gear
    Well, I'm no pro but my old FB had 69% amp and 193% cd with 57% rate and I could barely do it under 7 minutes. But you're saying 2:39 isn't hard? If it was Crazy Train dx id believe it

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Well, I'm no pro but my old FB had 69% amp and 193% cd with 57% rate and I could barely do it under 7 minutes. But you're saying 2:39 isn't hard? If it was Crazy Train dx id believe it
    That's a FB tho lol, with blader bm2 retarget getting 3:10+ was easy and that was before this new ep, I'd surely be able to get 2:39 or better now lol
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

It takes like 1 minute 40 seconds (2 minutes tops) to get from spawn to Zigdris Faello w/o blink. How are you going to beat 13 sub bosses (including the stone thing after Jidarsch) with the 39sec~1min. that you have? Please prove us wrong and do that lid solo around the same time as Laila.

That's a FB tho lol, with blader bm2 retarget getting 3:10+ was easy and that was before this new ep, I'd surely be able to get 2:39 or better now lol
    its easy to say stuff like that. but yea why dont u take a video of yourself doing it under 3 mins and post it here i know u can do it...

RedOsmium
    Sure get me a bl account with good gear and I'll gladly blaze thru lid for you and record lol, I'm a FS now, dps way to low to finish that time.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by iShootRainbows View Post
    It takes like 1 minute 40 seconds (2 minutes tops) to get from spawn to Zigdris Faello w/o blink. How are you going to beat 13 sub bosses (including the stone thing after Jidarsch) with the 39sec~1min. that you have? Please prove us wrong and do that lid solo around the same time as Laila.
    A bike?

Sure get me a bl account with good gear and I'll gladly blaze thru lid for you and record lol, I'm a FS now, dps way to low to finish that time.
    lol laila is not geared.....and even if u gonna use a geared bl u wont be able to beat his time unless u do some "magic"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast