Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: No Nation in War.

RedOsmium

No Nation in War.

When are they going to give nation-less people a role in war? xD It seems reasonably possible assuming their presence has no bearing on the whole procyon vs capella aspect, think of the no nations as outlaws, when they conquer a base it just returns to neutral and they can kill whoever they want, both procyon and capella. I'm not sure how the win/lose function would apply to them though, they can probably be scored based on kills if they finish war with a positive k/d they win if they finish with a negative k/d they lose? idk something to think about
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

no
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    That just sounds retarded....bots would win every time
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

That would undermine the whole idea of nation war...

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    I'd also like to add another point...you chose to be nationless. Nationless means you chose not to take sides, therefore you do not war with us who did. And 2) Victory in war is completely unrelated to K/Ds...this ain't Call of Duty. And if this was, consider it domination mode. Your kills don't even matter unless the score is (on EXTREMELY RARE occasion) so close that those 10 points will make a difference in the victor. So your idea is both invalid....and stupid, sorry to say.
    Cheers
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

What Fishy said, atleast the first part. You chose to be neutral, which means you are saying you don't want to fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Lets look at it this way: It's called Nation War and not Nationless war. So yea. Case closed.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I like this idea ~_^