Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: quick question plz

Banned

quick question plz

is there any damage reduce hack around? cuz this look weird on me n i cant figure out . if any pro there can explain to me.

here is wat happen. today in ch20 i was playing with a 108 lvl proc blader. someone told me hes name is fasma something like that.
    my LS skill crit him 45x each onli. but my LS crit on a 190 bl hr20 with fully gear +11 or above fc. name kavmun something . i crit him 469 each. so it seens the 108 lvl blader tank more than a 190 bl hr20 n full gear? i cant understand this...hope someone can tell me wat happen here . @

maybe he has a super epic bike....u know something like resist amp/crit dmg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deathgate View Post
    maybe he has a super epic bike....u know something like resist amp/crit dmg
    even assume he use epic resis dmg /amp bike. but still wotn tank more than 190 bl hr20 with +11 fc or above gear. the lvl + defnse +the resis dmg on hr20 is way more than just an bike...

RedOsmium
    Could be the class rank hack, he's probably level 108 class rank 20 lol.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    Could be the class rank hack, he's probably level 108 class rank 20 lol.
    i heard his hr 18 or something

Forcium
    my lances on fasma (saw him in ch 1 yesterday) = 1.1k
    my lances on another 190 bl = 900

his defense is certainly quite high, but i still crit 190s a lot less

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    my lances on fasma (saw him in ch 1 yesterday) = 1.1k
    my lances on another 190 bl = 900

his defense is certainly quite high, but i still crit 190s a lot less
    Forever ago they added the damage reduction via level gap that never seemed to work too well maybe since the rising force update they played with that more
    I wouldnt know I have not played since then but it's a thought
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    hes defense wont go any higher than a 190 bl with +11 fc set. hes onli 108. he cant wear forcium. no dorsing earring. no runes runes. those will cut alot defnse off him already...

Quote Originally Posted by imback View Post
    hes defense wont go any higher than a 190 bl with +11 fc set. hes onli 108. he cant wear forcium. no dorsing earring. no runes runes. those will cut alot defnse off him already...
    You never mentioned what gear FASMA was in. Since T2 people can wear craftman sig gear, if he had a full +15 set, it would be equivalent to a +11 forcy set. Bottom line is, his def can be up to par with a 190's; the only gap between the defense is the rank-ups. But even at that, the 109 can close that gap with a +15 rw3.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    You never mentioned what gear FASMA was in. Since T2 people can wear craftman sig gear, if he had a full +15 set, it would be equivalent to a +11 forcy set. Bottom line is, his def can be up to par with a 190's; the only gap between the defense is the rank-ups. But even at that, the 109 can close that gap with a +15 rw3.
    so let say he can have almost same defnse as a 190 bl with +11 fc no bike. but the lvl didnt make dmg any different right now?? n btw when i kill him i saw him on mystic. n i heard some ppl said he just wear full +15 mystic.

n the defnse different is not just onli the lvl gap rank up. the dorsing earing. defnse runes too.
    Last edited by imback; 07-05-2013 at 11:24 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast