Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: quick question plz

Banned
    might wanna get him scanned to see if he class rank hacked to get class rank 20, which would give him bonus of lvl 190

Quote Originally Posted by imback View Post
    so let say he can have almost same defnse as a 190 bl with +11 fc no bike. but the lvl didnt make dmg any different right now?? n btw when i kill him i saw him on mystic. n i heard some ppl said he just wear full +15 mystic.

n the defnse different is not just onli the lvl gap rank up. the dorsing earing. defnse runes too.
    Oh yeah, forgot about drosnin earrings. Mystic +15 is as much def as forcium +10 so eh...not that far off gear wise. As for the damage reduction, I'm not sure how it works anymore since they've changed it around quite a bit.

It all boils down to. How much oh his mommys Money he spent on cabal vs how much money you spent on cabal. this game used to be worth putting in any time not anymore so many kids buying alz/vouchers. buy vouchers cry less.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Sounds more like QQ this 108 outgears me ima cry on the forums QQ
    Exactly the reason I'd go play in t2 and t3 when I was bored just to laugh at people crying lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Exactly the reason I'd go play in t2 and t3 when I was bored just to laugh at people crying lol
    im 190 lvl bl he barely does any dmg on me. all i wonder is how can he tank more than a 190 bl hr20. this is not QQ. i can kill him as fast as i want.... so plz get ur point cln....
    Last edited by imback; 07-05-2013 at 02:41 PM.

You act like kav(worstnablader)maum is hard to kill or something lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    hes not hard to kill. but he stil a 190 bl hr20 with +11 or above fc gear. n a 108 bl tank more than him. that thing il never understand....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imback View Post
    is there any damage reduce hack around? cuz this look weird on me n i cant figure out . if any pro there can explain to me.

here is wat happen. today in ch20 i was playing with a 108 lvl proc blader. someone told me hes name is fasma something like that.
    my LS skill crit him 45x each onli. but my LS crit on a 190 bl hr20 with fully gear +11 or above fc. name kavmun something . i crit him 469 each. so it seens the 108 lvl blader tank more than a 190 bl hr20 n full gear? i cant understand this...hope someone can tell me wat happen here . @
    And then you realized that a 108 can wear +15 craftsman sig-metal and still didn't comprehend that you were outclassed before the fight even started.

/endthread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    And then you realized that a 108 can wear +15 craftsman sig-metal and still didn't comprehend that you were outclassed before the fight even started.

/endthread
    huh? u guys cant even read wat the question is?let me re type again than. question is how can a 108 bl tank more than a 190 bl with hr20 n forcium set +11 or above...............

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    lol trashy dont talk like you were ever actually good at this game

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast