Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Costly is Crafting?

Bloody Ice ~~ Mobbing Nipperlugs with "Darkness"

How Costly is Crafting?

I've heard crafting ANYTHING is very costly but nobody has ever told me HOW costly.
    So according to Venus prices how much would it cost to get up to Titanium, Osmium, or Redosmium Katana crafting?

Well, Im on Mercury, and I spent 85M yesterday going from 30% tit to 65% tit. I craft blades. So yah... its pricy.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Lol if you hope to get into Redosmium swords you are gonna be paying a hell of a lot. On Venus right now 2 slot Osm blades are about 75m each? Then you gotta get random rate in the slot then get 4% Sword amp THEN pass proof. Or you could just slot extend a one slot with rate already.

In another words, it's very very expensive. Be prepared to spend billions of alz. -.-

Banned
    crafting is gonna lots A LOT like toma said... if ur now thinking about armor crafting (helm/boot/glove/suit) it won't be worth it as uch are like 1 mil each...

Yeah to pass S.Tit proof you need 2slot with max rate in one slot they are 100M+ ea and thats just to make the amp first. teh amp craft could fail or you could get less than 4% or you could get m.amp. then if by some sign of god you even get 4% amp you could fail the proof. good luck with that lemme know how it works out

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Let me put it this way...it took Divine a whole guild bank!! 8D

Banned
    STOP while you can.......................

Banned
    then u get craps like these

makes u feel like killin someone, argh!

Quote Originally Posted by 133xam View Post
    I don't find it costly yet since I'm not too far into it, but I'd like to say the profit is greater in the long run...depending on how "lucky" your crafts are.
    I'm at 100% Osmium Blades and Great Swords. Have yet to profit. Unless you craft 20 at a time it's gonna be hard...

Anytime I did get a good craft(10% Dmg Blade/20% Dmg GS) it usually just balances out all the previous failed crafts.

A certain crafter said to get to red osmium db kat craft took him almost 4bil on venus, so hope you have money to spend lol

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast