Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Costly is Crafting?

Bloody Ice ~~ Mobbing Nipperlugs with "Darkness"
    o.o; That's exactly what I was looking for..4bil is a lot and wow those proofs gotta !
    I guess I won't be crafting anytime soon haha thanks..

But! What about basic craft how does that work?? XD

4 bil actually sounds pretty cheap to get into red osm blades. Basic crafting is rather annoying from what I've heard and doesn't get profitable until the highest level.

Banned
    and highest level is 9. not sure if i know anyone who's crafting at 9 yet 'cuz save for that 4b perfect plasma coating fc, I haven't seen any lv9 cards all that much either.
    u "basic"ally craft to be self sufficient for when u hit high level maps/dungeons --- like i do mostly hp/mp/mana condense/sharpness/s and m masters pots. they're basically like the rest and professional, gambles! You're really better off just buying them but it still depends on what you wanna do and if you're either a safe risk-averse or gutsy gung-ho type of guy. But if you eventually reach those perfect cores, easier seh, and perfect coat crafting, oh boy, you'd be earning billions! (just to recover your expenses, lol)

For now, here's what i can give as tip if you're planning on basic crafting: save all those materials you find, and transmute those unwanted +'s to get as much upgrade and force core pieces as possible. They'll come handy in the future.

lol drew are you on merc or Venus?

i've done basic crafting and it really isn't that expensive compared to proffesional crafting.
    The biggest problem is u either need to farm forever or spend 100mil on the eop+5 formula card, which i'm working on right now.

In my opinion, basic crafting gives a much higher reward than professional craft (which I do as well, lvl 5 ammys) with less input.
    And again, if u manage to get ANY lvl 9 formula cards, u are set for life. Especially the perfect core.

Yup yup xD

Banned
    Basic Crafting isnt profitable until ATLEAST lv7 where you can craft stacks of hp pots 999. Also you can craft samp pots and dmg+ pots. if your lucky enough to land a sel formula then you be rollin in some nice coin.making a sel would cost you ROUGHY 2mil, while selling it between 9mil-15mil. But the success may be low. i am only missing the sel/sem formuals

lv8 you can craft plasma coats and a sem. but sems arent worth it.

lv 9, the formulas aren't even in. i am at lv9 crafting and i cant do anything because i have never seen a lv 9 formula. but if you do. the 3 are the easier seh(5sems, 5ext. circuits, 10familar, 10rosm core), the perfect core(godly item which would fetch a very nice price. 200mil ATLEAST since it guarantees an upgrade.5 uchs, 30powerful, 10familiar, 5 powerless. very easy to make) OR you can have a perfect coating kit which guarantees an enhancement to your bike(5plasma kit, 10plasma circuit, 10familiar, 30 unknown machine part.)

like i said, you gotta have ALOT of money to dump to get to the profit. i have spent an easy 700mil just to get to lv8 and another 400mil just to grind up to lv9.

Quote Originally Posted by syndrah View Post
    Basic Crafting isnt profitable until ATLEAST lv7 where you can craft stacks of hp pots 999. Also you can craft samp pots and dmg+ pots. if your lucky enough to land a sel formula then you be rollin in some nice coin.making a sel would cost you ROUGHY 2mil, while selling it between 9mil-15mil. But the success may be low. i am only missing the sel/sem formuals

lv8 you can craft plasma coats and a sem. but sems arent worth it.

lv 9, the formulas aren't even in. i am at lv9 crafting and i cant do anything because i have never seen a lv 9 formula. but if you do. the 3 are the easier seh(5sems, 5ext. circuits, 10familar, 10rosm core), the perfect core(godly item which would fetch a very nice price. 200mil ATLEAST since it guarantees an upgrade.5 uchs, 30powerful, 10familiar, 5 powerless. very easy to make) OR you can have a perfect coating kit which guarantees an enhancement to your bike(5plasma kit, 10plasma circuit, 10familiar, 30 unknown machine part.)

like i said, you gotta have ALOT of money to dump to get to the profit. i have spent an easy 700mil just to get to lv8 and another 400mil just to grind up to lv9.
    What is familiar? I think I have never seen that material before.

-- Indomie enak --

Banned
    not in official NA, i never seena familiar material before, but then again i dont check very often.

Banned
    yeah you didn't look hard enough. there was a perfect plasma coating FC back in ogp before we transferred here. the catch was, seller was asking for 4b. Ridiculous! dunno if it sold tho. First it was posted on the trade forums, and when people said it was a private server screenie, he had it on channel 9 personal shop, lol, avoiding the AH fees. I saw it. Still it was set at 4b, nty.

yeah if we don't have the familiar (lol what an irony, if it isn't all that familiar) then how do they expect us to craft at level 9?
    Last edited by Drew; 04-07-2010 at 11:50 PM. Reason: change

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast