Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trade Dispute Tickets

Banned
    Its really cool when I reported someone then Im the one who got blocked lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    I understand you're upset, but take it down a couple levels and let me try to explain.

The main reason this whole trade dispute policy is put into place is to protect -you-. You don't have to take a screenshot for every trade, that's completely at your discretion. However, if you feel like you're trading something substantial and you want to make sure you don't get screwed over by someone else, then I would highly recommend it. Think of it as insurance for the trade. It helps us return what's rightfully yours should things go south, plus it helps us punish the player who tried to get away with it. We want to help you in every way we can, and all we ask is for a little cooperation to do so.
    Aight ! I got it now thanks BUT This is really annoying. I'll consider it for trading next time.
    Also, what if trading alz for no items as borrowing/ lending alz in-game? is it considered as illegal alz trade which might cause acc blocking ?
    WE NEED HELP ON THIS !

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaye View Post
    Its really cool when I reported someone then Im the one who got blocked lol
    i like a dis one

Shadow Titanium
    This trade policy is kinda useless since no one is fking retarded to let their trade accidentally happened or went wrong on direct player-to-player trade like that

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpod View Post
    This trade policy is kinda useless since no one is fking retarded to let their trade accidentally happened or went wrong on direct player-to-player trade like that
    idk i c many retarded ppls buy charc and got scamm

Taking ss ez af.. I do it all the time. See I just did it. there i did it again. And again. Man I'm on a roll.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ieatfacebook View Post
    idk i c many retarded ppls buy charc and got scamm
    this policy is not for the trade on account binding and char xfer but normal trade player to player

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpod View Post
    this policy is not for the trade on account binding and char xfer but normal trade player to player
    still trade player to player cuz u trading alz to the player for the charc

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Taking ss ez af.. I do it all the time. See I just did it. there i did it again. And again. Man I'm on a roll.
    xD

The only way anyone gonna get scammed or screwed is if it involves a char xfer
    If you don't look at the trade window before you accept its your own fault just saying ....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast