Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trade Dispute Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Flaye View Post
    Its really cool when I reported someone then Im the one who got blocked lol
    What's the ticket number? I can look it up and find the reason for being blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpod View Post
    Aight ! I got it now thanks BUT This is really annoying. I'll consider it for trading next time.
    Also, what if trading alz for no items as borrowing/ lending alz in-game? is it considered as illegal alz trade which might cause acc blocking ?
    WE NEED HELP ON THIS !
    You don't need to do anything. You're the one losing the items from a bad trade and he gets to run, skip, dance, and twirl with your stuff, like a fairy princess.

Our old policy was simple. You were a victim of a bad trade, "Your fault! Too bad! Deal with it!"

We changed our stance to help our community. To not let bad players ruin the game for good players. All we ask is to meet us in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    The only way anyone gonna get scammed or screwed is if it involves a char xfer
    If you don't look at the trade window before you accept its your own fault just saying ....
    You would be surprise how many tickets comes in because someone didn't take the 1 sec needed to verify if it was the correct item they agreed upon.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    You would be surprise how many tickets comes in because someone didn't take the 1 sec needed to verify if it was the correct item they agreed upon.
    Lawl, I can see right now someone putting up a plain forcium suit for a craftsman PC suit making 1bil right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpod View Post
    This trade policy is kinda useless since no one is fking retarded to let their trade accidentally happened or went wrong on direct player-to-player trade like that
    Wanna bet lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by ieatfacebook View Post
    idk i c many retarded ppls buy charc and got scamm
    Only the blind that don't take 2 sec to look in the trade window get screwed frankly I think they deserve it if they don't look
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    What's the ticket number? I can look it up and find the reason for being blocked.

You don't need to do anything. You're the one losing the items from a bad trade and he gets to run, skip, dance, and twirl with your stuff, like a fairy princess.

Our old policy was simple. You were a victim of a bad trade, "Your fault! Too bad! Deal with it!"

We changed our stance to help our community. To not let bad players ruin the game for good players. All we ask is to meet us in the middle.

Please check 88176 and 88380
    If I can get reply, send it as a reply on my ticket -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Flaye View Post
    Please check 88176 and 88380
    If I can get reply, send it as a reply on my ticket -.-
    Your ticket was addressed correctly, review the answer on your Ticket History.

Next time you claim you got blocked because you reported someone. Make sure to not leave out the main details, like you were account sharing and someone made a chargeback on your account! Just saying, I know it's not that important of an information. But it might help.

Next time you claim you got blocked because you reported someone. Make sure to not leave out the main details, like you were account sharing and someone made a chargeback on your account! Just saying, I know it's not that important of an information. But it might help.
    Lol my hero
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Lol my hero
    Not just yours, but all of ours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Banned

Well cant be helped I guess.. Thx anyway
    Would it be possible if I can get the names of my char seens I reserved them
    For my future char ^^.. Would be good if I can get it privately thank u

You guys should really get some Mods at least like 5 or so. Trusted players
    i seriously don't understand why you guys just can get Mods in this game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast