Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote for CABAL Online on Steam Greenlight!

Vote for CABAL Online on Steam Greenlight!

Champions of Nevareth,

This is a very special announcement and a call to arms for all fans of CABAL Online.

We are very proud to announce that CABAL Online is officially available as a candidate on Steam Greenlight!

With your support, we can help CABAL Online become available on Steam, the world’s leading digital distribution platform for games. Let’s make a difference by showing the world that quality Free-To-Play titles can achieve the recognition they deserve.

Vote for us here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=159372296

The benefits of CABAL Online’s availability on Steam will be extreme. In addition to a rapid influx of new friends and foes to interact with, Steam availability will ensure the best possible continuous attention and development that CABAL Online deserves. We are focused on continuously increasing the quality of this game for our players, and our numerous expansive content updates prove our dedication to doing so. Expanding our reach will allow us to create even more. We are always listening to your thoughts and suggestions, and acting on them. Your feedback shapes the future of CABAL Online.

Supporters of CABAL Online on Greenlight will be able to access exclusive perks and benefits if the campaign is successful. Our goal is to reward those who have been with us from the start. You are what makes our success possible, and that fact will not change as we take steps into the future together.

Stay tuned for additional updates, notes about campaign progress, tips and suggestions for how YOU can help CABAL Online get on Steam, and upcoming news about the benefits of supporting us during this exciting time.

Spread the word. Let’s show the world what we can achieve when we work together.

Sincerely,
    CABAL Support Staff

good stuff, rock the vote!

Shadow Titanium
    Voted already. Even though i dont play that much anymore, since i have played it for years, this gets my vote. If this gets greenlighted by steam, the amount of players will grow tenfold making the game more enjoyable for everyone.

So what do I do? Just make an account and click 'yes'?

I started a year ago, but I am voting. Am I still unimportant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Shadow Titanium
    how to vote?
    i created a steam account then click vote yes
    but it says not enough privilege to do it...and say got to buy a game from steam @@ blah blah
    is there another way lol? cos im not buying any game just to have privilege from steam =='
    Last edited by fantasion; 07-13-2013 at 03:31 AM.

I don't think you can fantasion, they don't want a bunch of people just making accounts and doing stuff like this over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Banned
    Nice Good Hope it makes it to Cabal

some additional things I feel are worth pointing out:
    -If this passes, the developers would have to create a game kit for the steam platform
    -game may be able to use Valve security instead of gameguard...this would be HUGE
    -developers would be forced to adapt for a larger player base
    -more of a targeted demographic in gameplay (potential for less of a grind, more balanced pvp, etc)

there is already a hype train starting on the greenlight forums/comments. rock the vote guys!

if you don't have a steam account I highly recommend making one. It is a good time too, as steam is having their annual summer sale so go ahead and grab some hella cheap games while ur at it and rock the vote at the same time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post

With your support, we can help CABAL Online become available on Steam, the world’s leading digital distribution platform for games. Let’s make a difference by showing the world that quality Free-To-Play titles can achieve the recognition they deserve.
    "Free-To-Play".

But seriously, everyone should vote yes. For all the reasons NiteFalcon listed, and more. As Lorkan said, it'll be EXTREME!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast