Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got rocked

Got rocked

By a 161 FA in MB...this class is no fair q_q they fully heal right after their opponent dies? it's redic! lightning blade never works for me and their bm3 range maybe lower or something? q_q or just someone teach me how to beat them >.<

if you wanna use the usd pots that's fine. I can understand pay to win.. but the actual healing thing...zzzz..everyone knows they are like the best freestyling class

Shadow Titanium
    FA vs FB just goes to FA sadly. The downside of FAs is that they only have 1 useful bm. Against FAs, your best bet is to be in a fully healed bm1 before the exchange. Use force assault, SoD, and force kick as closing skills but be careful with force kick, an early broken combo gets you knocked down and several seconds of taking heavy dmg before getting back at them. Try to stay away from using infernal impact - its long cast time makes it easy for them to escape while the skill animation is going. FAs have the max dps, dont let them get a run at your flag at the beginning of the match.

o.O

only way to beat them is trap them between gates and smash der face with bm1 unless they In bm3 then you either wait for it to finish or get ur face smashed o-o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

just root them, and then mass root them again.

oh wait.

not so easy as it used to be, huh?

Cassie, teach me how you can be defeated? or what you find most difficult plz?

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    only way to beat them is trap them between gates and smash der face with bm1 unless they In bm3 then you either wait for it to finish or get ur face smashed o-o
    I would love to smash der faces >.< and I tried that bm1 trick. they bm3 blast me to bits >.<

Really? Damn.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    I thought curse debuff+lightning blade buff=silence? that would be ideal way to beat fa
    before anything start with hard luck and seal of dominion...ur dmg then should be enough to kill them even with their OP heal
    And don't be caught in the open mf has plenty of spots to set up a dash+fade combo and be the 1st to start combo
    BTW lightning blade buff is lame

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast