Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Help PLZZZZ

Unhappy Help PLZZZZ

well i have activated my account, and transfered files to the EST, and went to my email to confirm it, but when i log in the game not one of my accounts are transfered, i had five of them created, not single one is there, all the spots are empty, can someone help?

make sure you log with the new registered account
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Look at the Servers Change theAccounts idk make sure you used the right pass and username or just be smart ^^

~!AngelTerrorist!~

well i activated my other account, but this one just failed somewhere, i know how to transfer and everything, but only when i log in on this account that i have problems with, none of my characters are there, the other transfer that i did with another account worked just fine....ty problem is, that my main account is not working...

dam that s...i guess u can try sending a ticket in an see what happens or u can make a new username and try transferring it with one..

The Mercury server is on top now and Venus is second. Make sure you are going to the right one. Secondly, although the transfer may seem instantaneous on the website, there may actually be a little lag time till it's actually accessible. I just waited at least a half hour to make sure the system had time to process the data, given so many have been trying to get updated and transferred. If all else fails, help desk. Just keep in mind that they are really busy right now with all this, including a plethora of help desk requests for various issues, so please be patient and give them time to deal with it.

I had the same problem as you my mule account transferred with out any problem, my main account I can log in so transfer worked but there are no characters on that account now. I have tried to send help tickets but it dose not show up on my ticket history so i don't know if anyone has received the tickets on not :/

Ihave problem with the verification when i confirm that sends me to the page and show me error for traffic or non page, please help

The website seems to be experiencing some issues right now, including account registration problems. The only advice anyone can give right now is wait till EST fixes the problem. Obviously, if you can't register or confirm/activate, you may not be able to use the help desk. Have you tried to log in even though the confirm didn't appear to work? Some people have also had to log in from the download page because the main page log in didn't seem to work. Just hang in there, EST has a lot going on right now so it will take a little time for them to get it all sorted out.