Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    HAHAHAAH....212% cdi isn't that impressive on a t3 with only 52/52 rate,1500 attack and 1000 defense
    I'd cry with those stats too
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    I'd cry with those stats too
    you cry over pixels?

you cry over pixels?
    That's exactly what you are doing in this thread
    But yea if my stats were that bad after playing as ling as I have I would prob cry yes
    Christ I havnt played in forever and my stats are better then that just saying man
    Less QQ more pew pew
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    That's exactly what you are doing in this thread
    But yea if my stats were that bad after playing as ling as I have I would prob cry yes
    All I'm doing is pointing out an imbalance,you're the one making it about something else.

Titanium
    All I'm doing is pointing out an imbalance,you're the one making it about something else.
    It wasn't imbalance when you were owning. Now that people out gear you, it's imbalance all of a sudden.

The imbalance comes from people like you that are too scared or lazy to get gear to go to the big boy war
    Pull up your panties and jump on in to the pool son stop being a farmer
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    It wasn't imbalance when you were owning. Now that people out gear you, it's imbalance all of a sudden.
    What do you mean?,I rarely place in the top 5....that's owning?....maybe owning back in T1 where FB and FA dominate but never in T3

I'm just average....

The imbalance comes from people like you that are too scared or lazy to get gear to go to the big boy war
    Pull up your panties and jump on in to the pool son stop being a farmer
    Nope..the imba comes from putting +15 7/40 sig on a 108 when you know that you're going to fight people with sub 20 amp and +7 ST.

So what your saying is people that reward themselves playing a game to achive better gear then you should be punished because you refuse to get gear ?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Banned
    So what your saying is people that reward themselves playing a game to achive better gear then you should be punished because you refuse to get gear ?
    Not at all...go,get better gear,I have 2 toons with craftsman sig and forcy and both over 170,I'm saying you shouldn't be able to put that gear on a 117 or 108 when the max level in the game is 190. (currently)

That's exactly what you are saying
    Work hard get punished
    The deal is people like you are scared of the big boy war so it has a small turn out
    So the big boys go to the lower ways to get some action there is nothing wrong with that
    There should be no punishment if you don't like it fear your toon plain and simple
    Put on your big boy panties and man up that's all there is too it
    On a side note why should people that went thru the pain of UN char binding there gear to use on another char be punished or why should they be forced to buy other gear for another char when they can just use what they alreay have
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast