Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

Actually, now that I think about it, why complain about a war that is 29 levels large, and not about MB, which is 40 levels? You cry about 139's fighting 110's, but completely ignore 190's fighting 150's? Oh wait, you're a T3 farmer, and never go to MB... carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    I love how you feel you did T3 a favor for using S.TIT, OSM, and/or TG gear.

You geared your T3 character to prey on noobs. Now that there's competition in your hunting grounds you start crying?

You Sir is a SCUMBAG EXTRAORDINAIRE!
    GG couldn't have worded it better
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    I love how you feel you did T3 a favor for using S.TIT, OSM, and/or TG gear.

You geared your T3 character to prey on noobs. Now that there's competition in your hunting grounds you start crying?

You Sir is a SCUMBAG EXTRAORDINAIRE!
    HAHAHAAH....212% cdi isn't that impressive on a t3 with only 52/52 rate,1500 attack and 1000 defense

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Actually, now that I think about it, why complain about a war that is 29 levels large, and not about MB, which is 40 levels? You cry about 139's fighting 110's, but completely ignore 190's fighting 150's? Oh wait, you're a T3 farmer, and never go to MB... carry on.
    The gap between 190 and 150 isn't nearly as big, by then everyone is in +15 forcium.

How about instead of them changing nw to make it better for your lazy needs. You get off your ass and gear your char that's what I would do instead of crying on a forum about how I'm getting it broke off in my ass cause my gear blows
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    How about instead of them changing nw to make it better for your lazy needs. You get off your ass and gear your char that's what I would do instead of crying on a forum about how I'm getting it broke off in my ass cause my gear blows
    I'm not being selfish,NW should be changed for the benefit of everyone,especially if we get greenlit by valve.

Am i noob for not having full +15 forcy at 180? :'(

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I'm not being selfish,NW should be changed for the benefit of everyone,especially if we get greenlit by valve.
    Everyone has a choice on what nation to pick and what gear to to use and also how long they stay in that tier
    If that's what you want all tiers should be equilized and the effort you put in for gear would be a complete waste of time
    You alone control what gear you wear by how dedicated you are to the game if you are getting. Hammered get off your ass and get some gear
    But then again how pathetic is it that someone that's been farmin the same war who boasts about how good they are is the one complaining they getting destroyed lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I'm not owning in T3 anymore, NW should be changed for the benefit of everyone, specially if we get greenlit by vavle.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Everyone has a choice on what nation to pick and what gear to to use and also how long they stay in that tier
    If that's what you want all tiers should be equilized and the effort you put in for gear would be a complete waste of time
    You alone control what gear you wear by how dedicated you are to the game if you are getting. Hammered get off your ass and get some gear
    But then again how pathetic is it that someone that's been farmin the same war who boasts about how good they are is the one complaining they getting destroyed lol
    I don't know what you're talking about,I war on my t3 maybe 3-4 wars a week tops and have always claimed to be average,I'm just pointing out a paradigm shift in NW since the level requirements on gear is so minimal between TG/SG/Mystic and Forcium

I'm not owning in T3 anymore, NW should be changed for the benefit of everyone, specially if we get greenlit by vavle.
    My truth > Your fiction

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast