Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    But... gear imbalance exists throughout the game... I don't see how T1, T2, and T3 are special.
    Most players I talk to in wars on both sides agree that the level requirements make the lower tiers imba...the ones that don't are the only ones who go to the nub wars anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Most players I talk to in wars on both sides agree that the level requirements make the lower tiers imba...the ones that don't are the only ones who go to the nub wars anymore.
    Of course it's imbalanced. Any level range large enough to make a war bigger than 1v1 will cause an imbalance level wise. 140 is very different than 169, and 170 is very different from 190.

There are people in T4 still in +9 osm, and people in T4 with +15 forcium.

Just because someone *can* wear a grade of armor doesn't mean that they can afford it. People who are richer and better geared will have an easier time in war no matter the tier.

I do think that war is imbalanced, but I don't think there is a "fix" as easy as changing armor level requirements or gear restrictions.

You would figure with as long as you have been farming you would have better gear by now and not crying about this stuff ......just saying

They won't do anything about it because the intentions are to level the char to the higher tiers not stay in the lowbie one
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    You would figure with as long as you have been farming you would have better gear by now and not crying about this stuff ......just saying

They won't do anything about it because the intentions are to level the char to the higher tiers not stay in the lowbie one
    I could have been in full +11 or higher craftsman forcy in t3 right after the merge if I wanted too,but I stayed in ST,OSM and TG just so I wouldn't be known as "that one guy",but now everyone is going op status and fighting the same people they fight in T5 with less HP on lowbies.

Its called twinking.
    RIP Long

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpedUpKicks View Post
    Its called twinking.
    Leave my gay cousin out of this and remain on-topic please.....

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I could have been in full +11 or higher craftsman forcy in t3 right after the merge if I wanted too,but I stayed in ST,OSM and TG just so I wouldn't be known as "that one guy",but now everyone is going op status and fighting the same people they fight in T5 with less HP on lowbies.
    So what you are saying is because you made the bad choice not to do it you want others to suffer like you
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    So what you are saying is because you made the bad choice not to do it you want others to suffer like you
    It wasn't bad decision,It was a courtesy to the the t3's who don't even have stage 1 bm3
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 07-18-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Titanium
    I love how you feel you did T3 a favor for using S.TIT, OSM, and/or TG gear.

You geared your T3 character to prey on noobs. Now that there's competition in your hunting grounds you start crying?

You Sir is a SCUMBAG EXTRAORDINAIRE!

Pay to win son that's how it goes.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast