Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Lies it's not nw making people quit trust me lol
    This right here is very very correct

Titanium
    With your logic, youre stating that low-mid level PvP is be all and end all of a game.

That doesn't make sense. Who gets affected by low level PvP that they actually quit a game? The .01% of a community?

Is low-mid level PvP means that much to a game that it should re-structure itself around it?

Mid-End Game gears, enchants, and etc. in low-mid level is not that big of a deal if you aren't there to farm that part of the game. Those who farm that part of the game, knowingly admits that they are doing it because it is something they wish to do not because they are forced to it.

Leveling in this game isn't that hard to reach mid-end game war. That's the end of the story, anything else that people push for is just for selfish reasons.

You want to farm low-mid level PvP, deal with the consequences it comes with.

BTW, my last post isn't about you. It's about the general population of the MMO Market.

Banned
    I know of 2 people who aren't playing anymore specifically because of the imbalanced difficulty wall at such a low point of player progression...you think it wouldn't happen again?

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I know of 2 people who aren't playing anymore specifically because of the imbalanced difficulty wall at such a low point of player progression...you think it wouldn't happen again?
    Wait what you can't progress without nw ?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Wait what you can't progress without nw ?
    Cathartic moment for you?

I'm just trying to figure out how emo one has to be to quit cause of nw
    It's not even needed for char progression lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    What would Cabal be...without Nation war?!?!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Are u aware that each character that's quests are thoroughly done from lvl1- 99 has earning potential of 115m per char?. I took the longer tedious way to biuld my char up and I say its very long but worth it. I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
    I've personally used this method before but I'm not a new player so It wasn't that bad to me, no new player is gonna want to grind to level 99 on 10 characters just to get 1b for a piece of armor tho lol.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

RedOsmium
    I'm just trying to figure out how emo one has to be to quit cause of nw
    It's not even needed for char progression lol
    NW and Mission battle are Cabal's only selling points, like seriously how many people play cabal for the pure excitement of dungeons?
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    NW and Mission battle are Cabal's only selling points, like seriously how many people play cabal for the pure excitement of dungeons?
    If that's the case then it would fire motivation to make themselves better rather then jumping offs cliff ....... Least that's what used to motivate me to get gear ...... But seriously if you are playing the game for a purely pvp/nw then rage quit because of that aspect of the game maybe you shouldn't be playing the PvP part anyways
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast