Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post

I'm average in t5 too...

thats below average...........

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    I love it when this guy comments. It makes me think of popping a fresh bag of popcorn before I have the pleasure of reading them. I've seen ya skills in that low level teir. And I must say, when it comes down to it.. you're only bringer because you spend your life on here =D Not because of skill or anything else. Come to t5 =] Maybe learn a thing or two?
    I haven't been bringer before. o.o

Shadow Titanium
    The entire game has gone to hell with imbalance. Why would a 190 want to go to a T5 war and just do good when they can easily gear a T2/t3 char and be godly. Instead of looking into new updates, Est needs to focus on balancing the game. I haven't been on in a long time and since then, I've heard its gone to hell. SGH in prem shop all the time, SGHH events, more and more chances for 40/7 cause of events. All things for the rich and over powered. Make the game beginner friendly again. No one can possibly do decent in a t2/t3 war unless they have a high level main to leech gear off of. And afterall, the main thing cabal has going for it is the pvp aspect of it. Otherwise its just another grind and quit type of mmo.

Easy solution. Everyone just get 190. Then there's no lower tiers and only t5. Then people can only QQ about how they can't make alz bcs they don't know how to work a market and such.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by BackForMore View Post
    The entire game has gone to hell with imbalance. Why would a 190 want to go to a T5 war and just do good when they can easily gear a T2/t3 char and be godly. Instead of looking into new updates, Est needs to focus on balancing the game. I haven't been on in a long time and since then, I've heard its gone to hell. SGH in prem shop all the time, SGHH events, more and more chances for 40/7 cause of events. All things for the rich and over powered. Make the game beginner friendly again. No one can possibly do decent in a t2/t3 war unless they have a high level main to leech gear off of. And afterall, the main thing cabal has going for it is the pvp aspect of it. Otherwise its just another grind and quit type of mmo.
    V_V obviously you sir, are not one who likes a "challenge" did you know that's like one of the main parts of "gaming" for a challenge.

and nvm enso. nothing personal. i tried the same thing on val. she wont move up either.
    Last edited by Lord Kronius; 07-28-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    V_V obviously you sir, are not one who likes a "challenge" did you know that's like one of the main parts of "gaming" for a challenge.

and nvm enso. nothing personal. i tried the same thing on val. she wont move up either.
    theres a difference between a challenge and stupidly impossible lol. someone in T2/T3 in +9 osm/red osm dont stand much of a chance at all. doesn't matter what kind of skill you have either. the game is all gear based

Quote Originally Posted by BackForMore View Post
    theres a difference between a challenge and stupidly impossible lol. someone in T2/T3 in +9 osm/red osm dont stand much of a chance at all. doesn't matter what kind of skill you have either. the game is all gear based
    ^this

Banned
    I wonder how many new players are going to be able to utilize the new expanded upgrading system?

Full craftsman sig..level 3..in T2

IMBALANCED

Okay... I was just confused, haha.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I wonder how many new players are going to be able to utilize the new expanded upgrading system?

Full craftsman sig..level 3..in T2

IMBALANCED
    oh , when i played in t4 all i had was stit while other players had sig event +15 gear, it didnt make me quit infact it made me work harder and gear up, ur just making a bunch of excuses cuz u been farming 1 tier and you still

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast