Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

And also while I'm at it I remember your candy ass throwing a fit when you changed to cap and no-one liked you and would not re logg for you and you screaming your going back to proc and that cap will never win again (that statement shows you take war way too serious and think you are gods gift to fb or something) the reason they didn't relogg is simple you
    Just saying ......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

RedOsmium
    If you don't buy alz either the legal way or illegal way, it's pretty much impossible to get decent gear. You can literally do every quest from 1-190 and still barely have enough for a good weapon lmao and then with all this craftman gear floating around, drops from dungeons aren't even selling for much anymore.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Buffing gaurds in t2 and t3 really needs to happen all about that who has the better pushing power in those tiers, defending kinda pointless.
    make it happen please.

I don't know what kinda guilds you cry babies are in but my guild I was always helping nubs get gear in my guild so they didn't have that issue ......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    What's the matter bro?...are you afraid that if EST balances the gear out you won't go 200/0 in a 10 v 10 war anymore?

You must have me confused with knyte I've never done sucha thing
    But I havnt played in ages so I doubt I could
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Banned
    Then why you so mad about an obvious imbalance in the game?

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    I don't know what kinda guilds you cry babies are in but my guild I was always helping nubs get gear in my guild so they didn't have that issue ......
    And I never said I was helping guildies....just new players
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 07-19-2013 at 11:32 AM.

I'm not mad that's your job
    There is no imbalence just lazy or fresh people and fresh people should get raped it happens in every mmo out there every one has the same opportunity to gear themselves the same way
    But that's not the issue
    The issue is you have chosen yourself to put yourself at a disadvantage by refusing to gear yourself and cry on the forums about getting your anus pushed in with the big d of other players

It's even more funny with how patheticly cheap gear is nowadays and people are still not gearing up ? Yea ok

Stop crying its sad
    Last edited by whitetrash; 07-19-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Banned
    So you're saying that stronger crafted gear shouldn't have a higher level requirement than the weaker counterparts that drop from dungeons?

btw...it's still good to see SL have a HUGE chip on it's shoulder from venus days XD

No I think it should be the same if they wanted a it to have a different requirement they would have made a diff armor
    With them making the gaurds stronger and mobs and dungs stronger I'm sure they felt the players needed help compinsating for the difference
    Just because it does not fit your agenda to farm t3 war does not make it right war is only a small part of the game
    I would tell you to get your head outta your ass but o know that won't happen
    I have a chip? Hell no I'm just a ass hole
    Why would I have the chip I'm not true one who was repeatably farmed for amusment in war lol
    And by the way you are qqing sounds like someone is still farming you lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast