Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    I knew I shoulda said that much sooner lol
    I think it sums up this thread pretty well, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BackForMore View Post
    Why would a 190 want to go to a T5 war and just do good when they can easily gear a T2/t3 char and be godly.
    This is the sentence I was referring to. Chilling in t2/t3 is not a challenge.
    You're just beating up on "noobs" literally. But I guess gaming isn't just about a "challenge", it's about having "fun" too. I guess your type of fun is just a little more...sad? Taking advantage of those who don't know what they're doing?
    They should lower the wexp you get in those teirs. You should have to earn that wexp. Not farm the skill-less.

tiers* p_q
    Granted there are still a lot of skill-less players in t5, but at least they've been around the block a bit more with the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    tiers* p_q
    Granted there are still a lot of skill-less players in t5, but at least they've been around the block a bit more with the entire game.
    Not everyone levels a character for a specific tier of N.War. Play Cabal for a few years and you'll end up as a level 190 without even really aiming for it; not necessarily just because they want to play t5 N.War.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Oh,lemme guess....you haz a T2 high hr/kill title or something in +15 sig craftsman?
    Lemme guess... u don't much do u

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Lemme guess... u don't much do u
    I guess all the time,that doesn't mean I'm right all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Not everyone levels a character for a specific tier of N.War. Play Cabal for a few years and you'll end up as a level 190 without even really aiming for it; not necessarily just because they want to play t5 N.War.
    But there are people who level characters to 108 specifically and exploit the level/gear imbalance to be "godly"

I'm still in vote for less wexp for lower tiers. Or more for higher tiers. Seems to be the only solace for the "imbalance" because then there's no point in farming lower tiers for less wexp than you could get in higher tiers. Thus making people have a better incentive to lvl up regardless of gears.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I'm still in vote for less wexp for lower tiers. Or more for higher tiers. Seems to be the only solace for the "imbalance" because then there's no point in farming lower tiers for less wexp than you could get in higher tiers. Thus making people have a better incentive to lvl up regardless of gears.
    Genius.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Shadow Titanium
    bring the old system back where we get guardian titles and bringers for every class and make the winning side get Wexp and apply that only to t5

Shadow Titanium
    t2 equal let me beat up noob with my op gears
    t5 equal let me hit door until next bonus war where i'll try a little.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast