Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

Hybrid View

Banned

Fix Nation War

It's imbalanced now that you can put tier 5 gear on a tier 2 character
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 07-17-2013 at 05:25 AM.

T2 cant wear forcium.....sig yes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deathgate View Post
    T2 cant wear forcium.....sig yes
    Jump a measly 10 whole levels into t3 and you can wear forcy....

The lower tiers should have gear limits because you just need to be rich to own in lower tiers.

Do u guys play in t2?

Quote Originally Posted by deathgate View Post
    Do u guys play in t2?
    I play t1 mostly and occasionally t2, the gap between normal players and rerolled rich ones are too big in t2 for my liking lol everyone running around with +15 sig wreaking havoc.

Banned
    Tier 1 you can wear +15 osmium/lapis

Tier 2 you can wear +15 sig-metal

Tier 3 you can wear +15 forcium

Everything else doesn't matter since there's maybe 10 pieces of drei frame out there worth wearing and none of them together make a good set,and 90% of the archridium that drops isn't even slotted.

There is no incentive to level out of lower tiers when you're giving the imbalanced players a chance to prey on the unsuspecting.

Lol lol lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Lol lol lol
    Players shouldn't be able to be jerks to the new players in t1-2-3 who can't even afford 1 piece of good gear....no sport in it.

But a 190 trillionaire can rock a full 7/40 sig alt against a nub 105 in ST?
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 07-17-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Players shouldn't be able to be jerks to the new players in t1-2-3 who can't even afford 1 piece of good gear....no sport in it.

But a 190 trillionaire can rock a full 7/40 sig alt against a nub 105 in ST?
    Best way to learn is by experience. and no one is asking the lower/inexperienced lvls to stay t2. they can easily move up in lvl and attain or work to attain the same gears.but them moving up in war teirs would be worst for them because as ur saying, the gear gap is ridiculous. it only gets worst as u move up in teir. Besides, war is a choice. you aren't required to do it. Enso is very right on this matter. its not only limited in game. Look at life around you. wouldn't you say its about the same? hmmm?

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast