Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Yep...most 109's also run around with 2-3b to waste

must be from all the aos2's and ic2's...
    You can make good alz and a ez bill from eod2 and sod just from luck so yes it's possible
    Just because you can't run the stuff that drops it does not mean you should not be able to wear it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    You can make good alz and a ez bill from eod2 and sod just from luck so yes it's possible
    Just because you can't run the stuff that drops it does not mean you should not be able to wear it
    by then you've leveled out and no longer gaf about t2....

by then you've leveled out and no longer gaf about t2....
    Exactly nub war was never designed to be farmed but people choose to do so and in choosing to do so like you do is the choice you make when you decided not to level out and delevel yourself to stay in the teir
    The people with better gear do the same they are doing the same thing you are going for ez wins for fast honor so you complain that they do it better then you
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Exactly nub war was never designed to be farmed but people choose to do so and in choosing to do so like you do is the choice you make when you decided not to level out and delevel yourself to stay in the teir
    The people with better gear do the same they are doing the same thing you are going for ez wins for fast honor so you complain that they do it better then you
    I don't farm T2

I don't farm T2
    Any teir except 5
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Banned
    Any teir except 5
    Don't worry,my tier 3 will be there eventually if I ever save up enough alz to buy tomo's gloves and suit (if he ever decides to sell them),she's only hr 14 ,I need 16 or higher to survive in Tier 4.

but the imba is still in t2....

Titanium
    There is no game out there that focuses on balancing their game based on Low-Mid Level PvP or PvE.

All games out there is about progression and reaching the next level. If there's players who wants to gear their "Alt" character's that is up to them.

I've seen this type PvP issue in other games, in WoW to be specific. High Tier Enchants on low level gear to give them the ridiculous amount of advantage. The rule was, if you are rich enough to do so and you actually want to, then go for it. Anyone else who complains is just whining. They have a huge community just built on the idea of low level Battleground PvP.

In TERA, they have +15 Lv.29 Gear which is expensive to make yet they do it for OPEN PVP, not even Battlegrounds.

People want to farm low level PVP/BG then they can compete against those who does the same and actually put in the time/money to do so.

Your complaint isn't about balancing, it's about not having the advantage that you use to. You want something to be given without working for it and you would rather whine about it instead of doing something about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    Your complaint isn't about balancing, it's about not having the advantage that you use to. You want something to be given without working for it and you would rather whine about it instead of doing something about it.
    Yep...I'm complaining about something that doesn't affect me.....I'm so selfish

Why should there be a "fix" for nation war now when it has been imbalanced for all these years? From my understanding you're claiming that it's unfair for people to put T5 gear in T2/3 characters to farm new players and discourage them from warring altogether, yes? Speaking from a Venus perspective, how is that not much different from 3 years ago when a good amount of people in TangDynasty had forcium amp while the rest of were rocking s.tit amp? How did we deal with bumba when all we did was do 12 damage to him? We binded him there and made him a statue, problem solved.

If you want to "fix" the farming, then increase the amount of exp a person gets from killing people in nation war and take out any sources of delvling from this game. You can't expect the game developers to simply change level requirements when the game has developed way too far; if it was meant to be adjusted, then they would have done that years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Why should there be a "fix" for nation war now when it has been imbalanced for all these years? From my understanding you're claiming that it's unfair for people to put T5 gear in T2/3 characters to farm new players and discourage them from warring altogether, yes? Speaking from a Venus perspective, how is that not much different from 3 years ago when a good amount of people in TangDynasty had forcium amp while the rest of were rocking s.tit amp? How did we deal with bumba when all we did was do 12 damage to him? We binded him there and made him a statue, problem solved.

If you want to "fix" the farming, then increase the amount of exp a person gets from killing people in nation war and take out any sources of delvling from this game. You can't expect the game developers to simply change level requirements when the game has developed way too far; if it was meant to be adjusted, then they would have done that years ago.
    Your logic has no effect on people's emotions, Tea. :(

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast