Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

Forcium
    remember when the legendary oXIo wrecked everyone passing through the old 95-129 tier with stit?

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    NW and Mission battle are Cabal's only selling points, like seriously how many people play cabal for the pure excitement of dungeons?
    well if you want to be any good at war/mission battle ur goign to have to run dungeons to gear up, this is why u guys want balanced egar so u just wont have 2 run dungeons as much as most ppl do who farm lower tier

Banned
    It's about not discouraging players from going to nation war and getting the wexp they need to wear unbelievably cheap +7 accessories or honor rank for efficient pvp/pk and ch 20 fun.....

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    It's about not discouraging players from going to nation war and getting the wexp they need to wear unbelievably cheap +7 accessories or honor rank for efficient pvp/pk and ch 20 fun.....
    So your saying that's the only way to get honor ? ......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    So your saying that's the only way to get honor ? ......
    No,that's what you took from that....

No,that's what you took from that....
    No that's how your trying to make it sound to justify your claim
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    well if you want to be any good at war/mission battle ur goign to have to run dungeons to gear up, this is why u guys want balanced egar so u just wont have 2 run dungeons as much as most ppl do who farm lower tier
    Most people run dungeons to gear up? I thought they just bought vouchers, oh wait..

I don't really care much about balancing gear since I can afford anything I want atm, I just feel bad for the noobies that come to war once, get overwhelmed and quit lmao.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    Nation war has consistently gotten smaller over the passing months...

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    No that's how your trying to make it sound to justify your claim
    Implying I have malicious ulterior motives when I've already stated that T2 war doesn't affect me....
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 07-19-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    I like to discourage people from going to war. less waitlist. and if they are that impatient and lazy to not get enough wexp to wear unbelievable cheap +7 accessories than they should not go to war at all. Actually a wise person once yelled in war "you should go delete your character".

Nation war has consistently gotten smaller over the passing months...

Implying I have malicious ulterior motives when I've already stated that T2 war doesn't affect me....
    And also you stated you have a t2 char so yea it does
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast