Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    And also you stated you have a t2 char so yea it does
    Just because I have a character in the T2 range that i rarely play,doesn't mean I go to T2 war with it.
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 07-19-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    I've personally used this method before but I'm not a new player so It wasn't that bad to me, no new player is gonna want to grind to level 99 on 10 characters just to get 1b for a piece of armor tho lol.
    New players nowadays are getting spoilled. Dun wanna work hard for anything At all. Work hard play harder

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    remember when the legendary oXIo wrecked everyone passing through the old 95-129 tier with stit?
    Who's oXio ? =3

I've only been playing for a year now, so I think I can be a good example. When I first started playing, I got jnto the T2-3 wars and got destroyed every time, but you want to know what I did? I didn't poop myself and quit, I told myself I'm going to level up and farm better gears. That's exactly what I did, I didn't cry because I lost, because I was a new player with bad gear. If anybody who is new WILL NEVER be good unless they got gear handed to them or just voucher sold straight from the get go. Who is going to be good at something you just started? If you want to do that, buy a Pokemon game of your choice and an Action Replay DS.

As for you saying the only way to get good gear is through selling vouchers. I have only sold two vouchers in my life and I'm pretty sure my 2slotted forcy PC suit can't be bought with that. No, there are plenty of other ways to get good gear. You can do the normal way and farm dungeons, or you can craft, or you can find a crafter to craft stuff for you and set a deal with them. There are plenty of ways to get good gear without selling vouchers? You just can't be lazy.

TL;DR : Read what I said, this applies to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    I've only been playing for a year now, so I think I can be a good example. When I first started playing, I got jnto the T2-3 wars and got destroyed every time, but you want to know what I did? I didn't poop myself and quit, I told myself I'm going to level up and farm better gears. That's exactly what I did, I didn't cry because I lost, because I was a new player with bad gear. If anybody who is new WILL NEVER be good unless they got gear handed to them or just voucher sold straight from the get go. Who is going to be good at something you just started? If you want to do that, buy a Pokemon game of your choice and an Action Replay DS.

As for you saying the only way to get good gear is through selling vouchers. I have only sold two vouchers in my life and I'm pretty sure my 2slotted forcy PC suit can't be bought with that. No, there are plenty of other ways to get good gear. You can do the normal way and farm dungeons, or you can craft, or you can find a crafter to craft stuff for you and set a deal with them. There are plenty of ways to get good gear without selling vouchers? You just can't be lazy.

TL;DR : Read what I said, this applies to you.
    TL,DR people: Laziness is killing you guys in cabal. No need to balance ANYTHING but the classes in cabal.

URIZEN, no ones asking you to be the voice for cabal or handicap yourself for otger gamers. If the roles were switched they wouldn't give half a about you. Sorry but we are just not at the point in human life that we all sympathizes about each other.
    Summary: gear ur low lvl character or shut up

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    TL,DR people: Laziness is killing you guys in cabal. No need to balance ANYTHING but the classes in cabal.

URIZEN, no ones asking you to be the voice for cabal or handicap yourself for otger gamers. If the roles were switched they wouldn't give half a about you. Sorry but we are just not at the point in human life that we all sympathizes about each other.
    Summary: gear ur low lvl character or shut up
    And that's why this population has been dwindling, this game has become a grind fest for players that don't want to spend USD and a cake walk for the rich. I don't think gear imbalance has anything to do with nation war problem, it's the vouchers and alz potions that broke the system, back before they were released everyone had to grind for gear or purchase alz illegally so they weren't nearly that much monsterly geared players now you can just buy billions of alz whenever you want lmao.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    And that's why this population has been dwindling, this game has become a grind fest for players that don't want to spend USD and a cake walk for the rich. I don't think gear imbalance has anything to do with nation war problem, it's the vouchers and alz potions that broke the system, back before they were released everyone had to grind for gear or purchase alz illegally so they weren't nearly that much monsterly geared players now you can just buy billions of alz whenever you want lmao.
    Did you not read anything I just wrote? You are saying that you don't want to work for your gear and you don't want to spend real money in the game, but you're complaining. I still fail to see how you aren't being lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Give me q fing break with as long as this game has been out people should expect over geared people when starting the game so no they shouldn't change anything
    Alz buying will stop when retards stop buying it
    The population Is dropping due to lack of content small maps and class imbalances trust me it's not cause nubs get pawned in war
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Did you not read anything I just wrote? You are saying that you don't want to work for your gear and you don't want to spend real money in the game, but you're complaining. I still fail to see how you aren't being lazy.
    Cc is a class yo just ask firey and other known buyers
    But it sounds like you are mad that you are broke and have to grind but others are well off and can just buy it
    Kinda like real life some people just have it easy
    Its a f2p game get used to it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

RedOsmium
    I fail to see how I'm complaining? I've been loaded in cabal for years from selling SEH's using free ecoins so yeah..

I'm merely stating why I "think" the population is declining, as long as your character personally is geared out, your opinion on the matter of balance would be bias anyway.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast