Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Fix Nation War

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    v____V I've played it for a "few" years. And i'm only 180. I think you ment play cabal for a few years all day...or get booster&bb+
    I have never had booster ever. Although I used to get bb+ every month a couple years ago when vouchers were only 70mil, and uch was 1.6m and uchh was 5m, and we had the old T-point shop.

I remember hitting 170 by accident (I didn't want to go to t5) just because I ran too many dg's

And over the course of 1 and a half years (since March 2012, level cap raised) I went from 181 to 189 the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Ummm I played since ob and never got to 190 before I quit
    Me neither. I only made it to 189 :P
    Last edited by Peaches; 07-30-2013 at 01:54 PM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    t1-t4 are just practice for the real thing. T5!!!

When you've put your big boy pants on and moved up to the top ranking/leveling players then you can participate in deciding on who gets the bonus.
    And when I say ranking I mean those that have put effort into all aspects of the game.
    Leveling being one of the main points.
    Your rank doesn't matter unless your up there. Otherwise you're just small time =\
    It looks like you value leveling a lot. That does not make it a "main point" of the game, however. As far as I can tell, there is no "main" point to this game. Who are you to put more value on leveling than going to war in one of the lower level tiers? And are you forgetting that, at the very least, people have leveled 78 times. Do you mean to say that new players, who put in what might have been weeks, getting there put no effort into leveling?

I'm ranked number 42 in mission battle last I checked, so you're saying that my 84 wins (a lot of which were against 190's, most of whom I am pretty sure out-gear me) don't count because of my level? I would argue they count even more! 35 levels is a big gap to overcome.

Anyway, just my opinion, of course. Take it or leave it.

Edit: yes, I have bringer title. Before bringer I was ranked number 47 with 82 wins, which is still plenty to show my point.
    Last edited by Enso; 07-30-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    It looks like you value leveling a lot. That does not make it a "main point" of the game, however. As far as I can tell, there is no "main" point to this game. Who are you to put more value on leveling than going to war in one of the lower level tiers? And are you forgetting that, at the very least, people have leveled 78 times. Do you mean to say that new players, who put in what might have been weeks, getting there put no effort into leveling?

I'm ranked number 42 in mission battle last I checked, so you're saying that my 84 wins (a lot of which were against 190's, most of whom I am pretty sure out-gear me) don't count because of my level? I would argue they count even more! 35 levels is a big gap to overcome.

Anyway, just my opinion, of course. Take it or leave it.

Edit: yes, I have bringer title. Before bringer I was ranked number 47 with 82 wins, which is still plenty to show my point.
    You probably beat me in mb. I suck.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526