Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 165 FA Hacker trying to get people banned~~~ DO NOT PARTY THIS PERSON.

Shadow Titanium

165 FA Hacker trying to get people banned~~~ DO NOT PARTY THIS PERSON.

i've received a mail, and notice from 2 people that i was in a party with a someone that hacked in M.O. some time today, along with PrincessPewPew
    ... this is just speculation, but someone is blatantly targetting my guild 10mWasted, to have us banned.

at some point today, this "MiRaMi" person joined our party asking for sp, and without us realizing.. they went to MO and completed it in under 5 seconds (lol?)

@GMs: you will see that i havent been to a single dungeon on the character Fiveforty1 at any point today, nor did i leave B.I. other than to check the leaderboards about 15 minutes ago.

please look into this ASAP, because this "MiRaMi" person is purposefully trying to have people banned.

the fact that this person completed the dungeon in under 5 seconds shows that they are trying to taint my name, so if you can, please remove my name from the leaderboards as well

here are Screenshots

Last edited by vXLi; 07-17-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Maybe its Laila O.o

Shadow Titanium
    idc who it is, i just hope GMs permanently ban their IP address so this doesnt happen to anyone else.

Shadow Titanium
    Well that's it no more partying randoms to give them SP D:

Did they party Dreii the WA for SP? XD

Quote Originally Posted by xthenexionex View Post
    maybe its laila o.o
    looooooooooooool!!!

WTF?!! Me again? lol if you could see my character and it is always in channel 1 afk, Damn you Nexium!!! I am busy and you still accusing me that, that FA is mine lol, I didn't have had an Archer before lol!!!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    WTF?!! Me again? lol if you could see my character and it is always in channel 1 afk, Damn you Nexium!!! I am busy and you still accusing me that, that FA is mine lol, I didn't have had an Archer before lol!!!

hacker laila.

Titanium
    LOOL WTF? Why is my name in there and how was he able to pt me when I was afk the whole day.
    Last edited by Aero; 07-18-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    LOOL WTF? Why is my name in there and how was he able to pt me when I was afk the whole day.
    Hacker guess it takes one to know one huh...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast