Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Really? i can kill u even u r in bm3/aura :3"

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    Enso, why waste your time with that nub? >.>
    For fun. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    For fun. ^^
    gah....your a nublet too >.<
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Lmao, I guess... someone makes a post about killin someone and then members of that guild jump in and start to insult, rage, cosign for one another, and then Have the audacity to call that person "butthurt"? Yet you do the sammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee thing soo how does that make you better than the other person..?

*would be my last question for this thread don't worry*
    HAHAHA.....I knew a vid of mia dying would bring around cass to madness

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    HAHAHA.....I knew a vid of mia dying would bring around cass to madness
    And if a ss of her killing your guildie would bring you to madness I guess vice versa it had the same effect on me.

Shadow Titanium
    That's why I said nice tag team.. Wasn't sarcasm if you took it that way...

But then again Enso basically repeated Mia.

Although Mia made her thread for entertainment, and enso"s reason was to prove the other person wrong. Okay someone started talking trash to Enso she posted a video killing that person on forums... Five started talking trash Mia posted screenshots of killing that five..
    if trash talking is repeatedly saying "wrecka, you talk so much, when will you accept my challenge" then yes, you are right.
    otherwise, you're just fulfilling your job as her bitxh. gg

Shadow Titanium
    And if a ss of her killing your guildie would bring you to madness I guess vice versa it had the same effect on me.
    As stated before my reasoning for joining had nothing to do with my guildies
    I had no intention of joining the fray but since she "Wrecked 10mWasted" She wrecked me since I am the creator of the guild whats your reason for commenting on enso's video other than seeing wrecka being killed touched a nerve with you?
    *pawns* bwahaha

Quote Originally Posted by vXLi View Post
    if trash talking is repeatedly saying "wrecka, you talk so much, when will you accept my challenge" then yes, you are right.
    otherwise, you're just fulfilling your job as her bitxh. gg
    I'm no diffrent from your guild members. They gave their opinion...So have I. The way you keep forming this double standard makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    As stated before my reasoning for joining had nothing to do with my guildies
    I had no intention of joining the fray but since she "Wrecked 10mWasted" She wrecked me since I am the creator of the guild whats your reason for commenting on enso's video other than seeing wrecka being killed touched a nerve with you?
    *pawns* bwahaha
    Lmao, you keep making it about Mia although I'm talking the post of shootingstars...keep up now...

Look at his eyebrows Rene. Omg it makes me want to shiet for some reason idk >.< Hahahaha

But anyway today in war, when they lost (because I was there of course -.-). We 1v1 and omg.

and like I said looking at his eyebrows makes me want to shiet, and I couldnt hold it anymore so.... I let the turd out

Omg im so embarassed now. *hides
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Lmao, you keep making it about Mia although I'm talking the post of shootingstars...keep up now...
    Kk read the thread 4 times your post made no sense since from the thread started your first post involved mia being tagteamed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast