Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Really? i can kill u even u r in bm3/aura :3"

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Look at his eyebrows Rene. Omg it makes me want to shiet for some reason idk >.< Hahahaha

But anyway today in war, when they lost (because I was there of course -.-). We 1v1 and omg.

and like I said looking at his eyebrows makes me want to shiet, and I couldnt hold it anymore so.... I let the turd out

Omg im so embarassed now. *hides
    You got the last hit, I'll go cry now. xD
    Last edited by Enso; 07-18-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Look at his eyebrows Rene. Omg it makes me want to shiet for some reason idk >.< Hahahaha

But anyway today in war, when they lost (because I was there of course -.-). We 1v1 and omg.
    and like I said looking at his eyebrows makes me want to shiet, and I couldnt hold it anymore so.... I let the turd out
    Omg im so embarassed now. *hides
    Omg you finally won a war! i wouldn't be able to look at horseman eyebrows either. those horse has strong eyebrows especially if i have to party him the turd will defenitely come out being in that party. and yes you should be embarassed finally after all this time you win a war with 50% handicap for cap. ITS ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME. Jesus even GMs are saying "Kato, only reply to bad user war hacking thread once a month, leave those hackers in on proc so they might have a chance of winning more". so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    Omg you finally won a war! i wouldn't be able to look at horseman eyebrows either. those horse has strong eyebrows especially if i have to party him the turd will defenitely come out being in that party. and yes you should be embarassed finally after all this time you win a war with 50% handicap for cap. ITS ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME. Jesus even GMs are saying "Kato, only reply to bad user war hacking thread once a month, leave those hackers in on proc so they might have a chance of winning more". so sad.
    Oh my, you need to get laid, that is a butthurt response and I know right! Those are effin strong looking eyebrows. It makes me want to PUUUUUSH! You know what I mean? like Uuuurgh!

Anyway. Enso tried to pull a hit and run on me. Damn it didnt work he got chopped. -.-
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Oh my, you need to get laid, that is a butthurt response and I know right! Those are effin strong looking eyebrows. It makes me want to PUUUUUSH! You know what I mean? like Uuuurgh!

Anyway. Enso tried to pull a hit and run on me. Damn it didnt work he got chopped. -.-
    oh my the ultimate defenition of butthurt response is "you need to get laid" you're so easy mia. butthurt? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    You got the last hit, I'll go cry now. xD
    You edited your post, you know what that tells me? your thoughts are disorganized right now. It's got something to do with me posting your picture and commenting about your eyebrows. amirite?

Shadow Titanium
    mia, why are you posting on this so much, yet hiding from me?
    dont go M.I.A. now, "mia"
    ... is that how you got that name?
    talk shxt then go M.I.A.?
    or is it strictly to do with your style of play... attack someone, get the floor wiped with you, then go M.I.A.?

please do tell.

Shadow Titanium
    You edited your post, you know what that tells me? your thoughts are disorganized right now. It's got something to do with me posting your picture and commenting about your eyebrows. amirite?
    you know what this tells me? you're butthurt ROFL mia so butthurt she has to post people's pictures because she so butthurt its not about the game no more. mia thoughts so disorganized cause she butthurt. ROFL DAMN BUTTHURT MIA she can't do nothing in game so she attacks irl ROFL ultimate butthurt mia.

Well -.- its the first thing that I noticed. I just want to say something about it.

hahahahaha

Shadow Titanium
    Well -.- its the first thing that I noticed. I just want to say something about it.

hahahahaha
    BUTTHURT mia , sorry we all know you a man wannabe. maybe if you get eyebrows like that you might actually look alpha like you claim ROFL
    I just have my ways to be that "alpha" figure when it comes to cyber bullying here.
    grow some balls and eyebrows and at least 1 inch d ck than maybe you can be that awesome "alpha" figure.
    Last edited by awakening; 07-18-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Kk read the thread 4 times your post made no sense since from the thread started your first post involved mia being tagteamed.

I'm sorry I apologize I meant to say, " why are you making it about Mia's video?" Okay she was caught, I praised Enso and moved on to my question for her...well him.

Pawn? LoL ookay. Let's recap this. Mia posted an ss of killing five.. okay she is called "butthurt" for doing that. So, Enso killed and made a video of killing stars. (Just happen to add wrecka in the post as well) same concept the diffrence is the people it involved and that one made a video and the other posted screenshots...wouldn't that make him butt hurt also? And here's where the double standard comes in because I'm sure your gonna say no.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast