Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Really? i can kill u even u r in bm3/aura :3"

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    I'm sorry I apologize I meant to say, " why are you making it about Mia's video?" Okay she was caught, I praised Enso and moved on to my question for her...well him.

Pawn? LoL ookay. Let's recap this. Mia posted an ss of killing five.. okay she is called "butthurt" for doing that. So, Enso killed and made a video of killing stars. (Just happen to add wrecka in the post as well) same concept the diffrence is the people it involved and that one made a video and the other posted screenshots...wouldn't that make him butt hurt also? And here's where the double standard comes in because I'm sure your gonna say no.
    go learn to read. mia posted a ss because she butthurt. Shooting star made a statement to Enso in previous thread so Enso reply with a video. So yes that makes mia and shooting star butthurt. they started it they butthurt. stop replying cassi i feel bad for you cause your idiotness is showing. cassi too easy i feel bad now Q.Q

Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    go learn to read. mia posted a ss because she butthurt. Shooting star made a statement to Enso in previous thread so Enso reply with a video. So yes that makes mia and shooting star butthurt. they started it they butthurt. stop replying cassi i feel bad for you cause your idiotness is showing. cassi too easy i feel bad now Q.Q
    Enough of you. You couldn't even catch sarcasm. Your a waste

Back to Nex

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Lmao, I guess... someone makes a post about killin someone and then members of that guild jump in and start to insult, rage, cosign for one another, and then Have the audacity to call that person "butthurt"? Yet you do the sammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee thing soo how does that make you better than the other person..?

*would be my last question for this thread don't worry*
    Thought this ^ was gonna be your last question on this thread?

Think you asked another after...Anyways off to dodge your questions like mia dodges five's pvp requests
    Last edited by xTheNexiOnex; 07-18-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Thought this ^ was gonna be your last question on this thread?

Think you asked another after...Anyways off to dodge your questions like mia dodges five's pvp requests
    Yeah I was aware of that lol but then again I change my mind a lot! Another reason why I'm not 190. That and I'm just lazy. But back on topic. Okie

Are those eyebrows for real?

Osmium
    IDK if 10mWasted and ur guild wrecka should do a GvG and c who will get wrecked wreck(ed) or u will hide and back down

Awakening makes me laugh, he is pretty brilliant.

+1 for awakening being best forum troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Good ol fashioned FA drama. No matter how many years pass, and how many updates we get, there's one thing that will never change about Cabal.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234