Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EST when will you ban the hackers in m.war?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CRHinds View Post
    lol? i don't need a SS for a scrub 163 fs named Jessifer that pmed Cal asking that, but i know it burns, doesn't it?
    You seem to be missing a lot of information on your story little man. They weren't for gloves. But it's okay that you're jealous that I make money real life. Soon when you're old enough, you can start working from the ground up like at McDonalds though high school and then you can graduate, go to college (since your grammar isn't university material) and then maybe get a job as a gym teacher. Being that jealous is not healthy, maybe the internet isn't for you. As for Cal, he lost my business.
    Last edited by Jessifer; 07-28-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    You seem to be missing a lot of information on your story little man. They weren't for gloves. But it's okay that you're jealous that I make money real life. Soon when you're old enough, you can start working from the ground up like at McDonalds though high school and then you can graduate, go to college (since your grammar isn't university material) and then maybe get a job as a gym teacher. Being that jealous is not healthy, maybe the internet isn't for you. As for Cal, he lost my business.
    tl;dr so uhhh you win ok? stop replying or we'll post the SS

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    It'd be nice to get valve security. Take all the hackers a little while to find a new workaround for security with gayguard gone. Be hacker free for a couple weeks ( And that's when you notice that half the cabal population is not online)
    Agreed, seeing that the game is practically pvp-based (egos) est should be more vested in protecting that aspect of the game

Banned

Created May 6th, 2008
    Bots and hackers will never stop, however it wouldn't hurt to have a better security system.

Quote Originally Posted by CRHinds View Post
    tl;dr so uhhh you win ok? stop replying or we'll post the SS
    Lol do eeeet
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

I'll investigate each individual players myself if you can provide the following info.

1. Character Name.
    2. Screenshot or Video

1. Character Name: Bindi from VinaCabal guild (last I checked)
    2. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORlEG4cbIM

Link to the forum report: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...3-T5-FA-Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    It'd be nice to get valve security. Take all the hackers a little while to find a new workaround for security with gayguard gone. Be hacker free for a couple weeks ( And that's when you notice that half the cabal population is not online)

I agree.
    A company that specializes in Bed Bug control has a quote saying something like "usually after 2 generations of bed bugs, the bugs become immune to the insecticides. So we keep changing the formula back and forth to create NO generations!"

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    1. Character Name: Bindi from VinaCabal guild (last I checked)
    2. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORlEG4cbIM

Link to the forum report: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...3-T5-FA-Hacker
    This issue has already been investigated and addressed.

Shadow Titanium
    Lorkan is the cabal team working on any way to stop the hacking from occurring? Like maybe updating the security system in anyway?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast