Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: great stuff happening in cabal eu

great stuff happening in cabal eu

Last edited by whitetrash; 07-16-2013 at 03:10 PM.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Can't view it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Hmmm works from my phone lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Character Class
    Blader

The attacker, "InfinityHack"
    Hi Community,

Some of you might be curious, on who or what the source of the attack is and was.

First of all, you might have noticed that we in the past have always persued in taking unfair subjects out of the game by simply banning cheating players and so on. Most recently, that was the case for quite a big group of chinese bots, and also some cheating players.

One of those players thought, it might be a good idea to ruin his life and attack us. This italian player, obviously having issues (no reference to the size of his , pen is don't get me wrong here) thought blackmailing us is the best way to proceed. The logic behind his demands is yet to be fully explained to me, as I simply don't understand his rather weird request in broken italian.

If you yet have no idea whom I'm talking about, the italian community might know the player as "imperator69", using the IP-Adresses:

So, will we unban his character? Hell no. There's a higher chance that pigs start flying over sicily, ting on his father's house. And with that said, I have to turn my attention now to our "legal department", so we can initiate further actions. (Note: punishment is roughly something up to 10 years imprisonment for an action like this. Knowing, that as a "side-effect" some other companies were also affected, I'm pretty sure it's getting close to that).

Now, this guy "Mikelefashion" (login-id... who chooses *that* kind of a name, seriously?) obviously should turn his attention in learning to clean his own clothes and pick up a soap-bar without being compromised, as those are skills that he might need in the near future.

Regards,

Luco

P.S.: We've been working on a effective countermeasure and already have found one, and it will be applied as soon as possible. But we simply needed a bit more data, which we have now.
    Last edited by whitetrash; 07-16-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Lmao is that who they really got working for them though? You'd think he's the average internet troll.

Interesting
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

So basically somebody blackmailed Cabal EU and he got caught?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

RedOsmium
    @.@ so what did he exactly do

Shadow Titanium
    Seem he messed with their servers and took them down along with forums and so on lol

Sounds like he blackmailed, and they traced his email to his IP and then told legal authorities and he was arrested.
    Moral of the story, don't be an idiot and attempt to tamper with the servers, much less blackmail.

Also, holy crap goughghan. I've not seen you around here in forever. WB (at least for a visit)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast