Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Account Help

Account Help

Hello, I have lost access to my account due to over the 3 month inactivity. I would like the recover my account. I have the Username and Password. I know the email name and password but I am unable to access the email due to forgotten security questions. I have no clue what to do but to request the account be re-activated.

Please help me recover my account.

If this isn't the right place to post can someone please direct me to the correct place? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: The help desk is completely useless because I cannot reactivate my account through my email.
    Last edited by Need help FB; 07-29-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Need help FB View Post
    Hello, I have lost access to my account due to over the 3 month inactivity. I would like the recover my account. I have the Username and Password. I know the email name and password but I am unable to access the email due to forgotten security questions. I have no clue what to do but to request the account be re-activated.

Please help me recover my account.

If this isn't the right place to post can someone please direct me to the correct place? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: The help desk is completely useless because I cannot reactivate my account through my email.
    You create a new account to send the hd ticket
    But without access to the email you will have to provide all the info the account was registered with
    Name
    Addy
    Phone
    Email
    And a copy of your photo Id to prove it's your account
    Also levels classes and names of the chars on the account
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

This is a load, They should just be able to check IP addresses..

EDIT: Never registered my phone number I think.

This is what my ticket looked like:

My Name:******

Name Registered: ****** or ******

Account Name:*******

Email:********

Character:A level 140 Blader

Character Name: S0L0IST

Info: I do not remember the security questions on the email account registered. The blader should have a dire boar pet. I did purchase E-Coins via phone once. I do not remember the phone number used but it was a Verizon phone.

Blocked out thing I don't want to post here on the forums with *****
    Last edited by Need help FB; 07-29-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Apparently Cabal GM's are too stupid to be able to let you recover YOUR OWN ACCOUNT. Ignorant bastards.

Or you are too stupid to give them the info they require to do so
    If you cannot provide the info they need you do not deserve it back
    Obviosly you are the stupid one for not remembering the info not them
    And who the f don't remember their own phone number....... And you call them ignorent go su ck a di ck
    Last edited by whitetrash; 07-30-2013 at 08:07 AM.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Prob looks more like this

This is what my ticket looked like:

My Name:stupid fu ck

Name Registered: retard or window licker

Account Name:waste of time lev 140

Email:[email protected]

Character:A level 140 Blader

Character Name: S0L0IST
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader