Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PF Bosses

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    you are all missing the point. the developers never wanted these bosses to be so easily soloable in the first place.
    Considering what the bosses in fr drop, I find that hard to believe.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

you are all missing the point. the developers never wanted these bosses to be so easily soloable in the first place.
    really? the best item I ever got from a ftr boss has been osim 2 slot or upgrade core high? no amp no cdi no rate just slotted items and thay are non passive and will eat your face just by getting too close
    Ayeka

It's not my fault if u guys don't want to do a little research. The drop tables have been changed for all the world bosses in the game, and as has been said, the developers wanted to bring the difficulty more in line with episode 9 stats. Higher difficulty and better rewards is generally a good change. And from what I've seen almost all bosses are beatable with enuf ppl.

But buffing us up every single update and then buffing up pve once every couple years is such a teeeease
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    from Cabal EU
    http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...98#post2839098
    from the looks of it bosses drop over craft pieces too

Quote Originally Posted by Vepa View Post
    from Cabal EU
    http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...98#post2839098
    from the looks of it bosses drop over craft pieces too
    If what I just read from the link you posted is half true for our bosses then expect drops to start drama within party hunts as well as guild hunts. Because if you are not aware yet EST has changed who owns the drops. Use to be who ever hit first now its who ever scores the most damage...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Banned
    if that was the case then the bosses wouldn't have been so easily soloable since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    if that was the case then the bosses wouldn't have been so easily soloable since the beginning.
    Both of you are correct the map bosses were not meant to be easily soloable and they were not in the beginning but as the game developed over time with more and more amped up gear they became easily soloable especially with the added bm3. If you all try and remember the developer stated in his pre-ep9 interview they were going to make the game more party oriented for example the MO dungeon and the new EOD3 dungeon and now the modified old map bosses.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Since the drops got better I don't mind anymore xD

It's not my fault if u guys don't want to do a little research. The drop tables have been changed for all the world bosses in the game, and as has been said, the developers wanted to bring the difficulty more in line with episode 9 stats. Higher difficulty and better rewards is generally a good change. And from what I've seen almost all bosses are beatable with enuf ppl.
    and yet they introduce 14amp+ gear now............

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast