Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Damage output formula

Shadow Titanium

Damage output formula

Hi, I am a comeback player and I am so confuse with the damage output that is right now. I need a new damage output formula so please help if you can.

alright bro i got you pay close attention

you take the LOG function of your attack...divide it by your AMP factorial. With that value, you proceed to multiply it by your Critical Dmg, subtract your critical rate from it, and add it to your Add Dmg. After that you get their defense and you divide it by your Min Dmg. You get this value and u subract it from the value you had before, with this new value you multiply it to your attack rate and defense rate, divide by the Limit of your evasion as it approaches infinity. After you done that, you subtract their defense from your value, and you should have the Rough damage on the person or monster.

HOPE THIS HELPED

SOURCES:
    www.wikipedia.com/burningraven/helpfulguides
    Last edited by Corvettezr1; 07-30-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Ah I see so that's how the damage is calculated. Thanks =)

Shadow Titanium
    First of all is this even serious? Because there are a lot of nonsense stuff in there (I don't want to be rude but why is crit damage and crit rate affect your non crit damage??) And the limit of evasion as it approach infinity is the evasion itself since it doesn't have a variable....
    What with burningraven helpfulguide lol
    And WTF

you forgot to get the derivative of that formula in order to account for the min damage.

Forcium
    Yeah, that sounds about right. Just also have to take the co tangent of the curve you get and factor it by your amp.

its simple really, because the fundamental theorem of calc, clearly shows that if you dont consider the possible percent error that evasion has to offer, then you're going to get the incorrect answer

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Yeah, that sounds about right. Just also have to take the co tangent of the curve you get and factor it by your amp.
    lmfaooooo