Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why do GM's do this?

why do GM's do this?

why do GM's always block normal people? like 5 people this week have been blocked for no reason

There is a reason
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

GMs don't ban people for "no reason." Either the people that tell you these things are delusional or afraid to admit their shady business.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    GMs don't ban people for "no reason." Either the people that tell you these things are delusional or afraid to admit their shady business.
    well i've been farming T3 wars for a while now with nooby gears, never hacked or anything, and my account is blocked not banned, so probably it's temporary, maybe it's cause of i was missing some items from the item shop that i had bought, they were never in that item shop inventory thingy

One can never know why GMs do what they do. It is one of those unanswerable questions like the chicken and the egg. One can only hope that in time the GMs will enlighten us with thier answer...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

HA now i got my account back, see i told you damn noobs, you guys are all the same thinking people did bad things, your heads can't manage the truth when you hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    why do GM's always block normal people? like 5 people this week have been blocked for no reason
    well i've been farming T3 wars for a while now with nooby gears, never hacked or anything, and my account is blocked not banned, so probably it's temporary, maybe it's cause of i was missing some items from the item shop that i had bought, they were never in that item shop inventory thingy
    If you knew from the start, then THAT was the reason smarta...We hear these stories way too often about "I got banned for 'no reason'" so we always assume they did something bad. How were we even supposed to know what you did when you posted a general question without any details?

HA now i got my account back, see i told you damn noobs, you guys are all the same thinking people did bad things, your heads can't manage the truth when you hear it.
    Says the nub crying about his crappy T3 char being blocked temporarily. And as Tea said, we're going to assume you were doing something bad when you obviously asked a vague question without any details and the fact that numerous people post these kind of threads and we find out later that they were doing something illegal.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory House
    EVERYBODY LIES!

[GM] Kato
    You got me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast