Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update Bug's Thread (No trolling)

haven't seen anyone post about this yet - so I may as well bring it up.

Was it the intention of est to increase cooldown on battle mode from 30 seconds to 180 seconds in ladder battles? The cool down starts after the end of battle mode so basically once every 4.5 minutes or so we can use the same battle mode again. We can use battle mode 3, then battle mode 2, however if we do this we still have at least 90 seconds before we can use battle mode 3 again.

I didn't see anything about this change in any of the update notes and was unpleasantly surprised the 2nd time I tried to use BM3 and found the cool down was just barely started.

Titanium
    The update notes state that FT2 Awakened has maximum 7 char limit. As some of us have found, the dungeon only allows a maximum of 4 people. The other 3 in party become placed into a separate instanced dungeon.
    Bruce Lv 190 BL

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I see. That's pretty much gay. Seriously. Why have an in-game item that is 100% reliable on a cash purchased item? Where's the sense in that? You're supposed to be able to get anything from NPC's without the use of external provisions.
    Every single update/event ever has promoted use of the cash shop. You can make the same argument for everything ever in Cabal. No point in just complaining about this one thing.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

The first rule of business is make money. The second rule of business is make more money. The third rule of business is make even more money. Cabal is a game run by a business so is it any surprise that the update patch encourageous the spending of money.

Its not like I don't welcome the update patch because I do welcome it. Its encouraging to see that EST is still developing things for an old mmog.

As for the dp issue I believe it is explained in the patch notes ether in ours or mr wormy's notes.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeymn6192 View Post
    The update notes state that FT2 Awakened has maximum 7 char limit. As some of us have found, the dungeon only allows a maximum of 4 people. The other 3 in party become placed into a separate instanced dungeon.
    That is actually right. Awakened FT2 is meant to be limited to 4 players only, the patchnote was wrong.

Also other bug :

COSTUMES do not "shine/glow" anymore. It's really yucky on a dark coloured costume like proc nation costume or the Halloween dress. It looks so dull!

Every time i log in game and use dash/blind......i was rooted zzzz
    GM fix it plzz

The patch notes never tell us anything right.

haven't seen anyone post about this yet - so I may as well bring it up.

Was it the intention of est to increase cooldown on battle mode from 30 seconds to 180 seconds in ladder battles? The cool down starts after the end of battle mode so basically once every 4.5 minutes or so we can use the same battle mode again. We can use battle mode 3, then battle mode 2, however if we do this we still have at least 90 seconds before we can use battle mode 3 again.

I didn't see anything about this change in any of the update notes and was unpleasantly surprised the 2nd time I tried to use BM3 and found the cool down was just barely started.
    this is from Cursed spirit's patch notes but its not in NA notes
    it's probably talking about the BM cd time lol
    it's preventing noobs from spamming Bm3 every 5 secs -.-

■ Changes

1. Change Mission Battle Skill cooldown

Change the cooldown time of Mission Battle skills
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    The first rule of business is make money. The second rule of business is make more money. The third rule of business is make even more money. Cabal is a game run by a business so is it any surprise that the update patch encourageous the spending of money.

Its not like I don't welcome the update patch because I do welcome it. Its encouraging to see that EST is still developing things for an old mmog.

As for the dp issue I believe it is explained in the patch notes ether in ours or mr wormy's notes.
    Sooo trueeee!!!

Titanium
    extreme + stat weapon n armor gives the same stats lol.... isnt armor suppose to gives def, def rate, amp n increase BM time?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast