Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal, why oh why ???

Unhappy Cabal, why oh why ???

I love cabal but this event looks cabal na more like a P Server. Seeing 22amps in mega, that i only saw it b4 in p servers.

They trying to milk as much cash out of a dying game.

Actually, it's not.

KR and EU servers have that kind of amp pieces aswell.

I wished for amp scrolls to finally be available for our server too, but not this way... this is sort of ridiculous. It's encourages ppl to buy alz, wether they do it the right way (via vouchers) or the wrong way (alz selling websites).

Oh well...

They are cashing out before they release next week that the game will be closing and you fools just dropped 5k usd into some amp scrolls and sehh lolololol

Sig by LunaKiara*

Banned
    i love cabal too. but this update make me quit cabal lolol. i duno wat to say to those ppl who keep spent tons usd on t his dying game...

What evidence do people have that it's dying? Getting attention from steam seems to indicate it is not dying...

Quote Originally Posted by imback View Post
    i love cabal too. but this update make me quit cabal lolol. i duno wat to say to those ppl who keep spent tons usd on t his dying game...
    Aren't you one of those people lol

Titanium
    tbh this game dont deserve steam at all, it aint even game friendly to newcomers. Everyone's highly geared there is no point to even compete

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    What evidence do people have that it's dying? Getting attention from steam seems to indicate it is not dying...
    They're pushing the steam thing because they "Need" the promo lol.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I don't know.. Maybe the 1k player base lmao.. And most likely they applied for the steam thing.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast